Guns not being held properly
Guns, and a couple other weapons, are coming out of the player model's crotch. I have all the addons for the server and I have no clue how to fix it.

[Image: 20190913203850_1.jpg?width=400&height=225][Image: 20190913203845_1.jpg?width=400&height=225]
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36147
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • PapaSalt
I Have Discovered A New Fix For Crotch Guns

1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons

2. If You Have The CSS Content As Displayed Here
[Image: v5mQH8s.png]
Navigate Into The Folder And Go Into Models 
[Image: 0E460Z5.png]
3. Move A Folder Named Weapons To common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\models

This Should Fix Your Issue If It Does Not Let Me Know

*Dylann was the one to come up with this solution I am simply re-posting it here*
The following 4 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • RoCKy, Alfred, rino, PapaSalt
Has this issue been resolved?
Wolven

(09-22-2019, 02:38 PM)Wolven Wrote: Has this issue been resolved?
Sadly no. None of the suggestions have worked, and I have no clue why. I have removed all addons - other than the fearless ones - and still have the issue.
Hiya DrHoovy, maybe try deleting the weapons folder if you haven't already. However this could make the weapons models errors in first person.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes EmM's post:
  • PapaSalt
Thank you for the suggestion mate. I have moved the weapons folder out of the CSS addon and created a models folder in garrysmod, then put the weapons folder in that and now the 3rd and 1st person models are fine.

Thank you for the help everyone.
(09-25-2019, 07:24 PM)DrHoovy-™ Wrote: Thank you for the suggestion mate. I have moved the weapons folder out of the CSS addon and created a models folder in garrysmod, then put the weapons folder in that and now the 3rd and 1st person models are fine.

Thank you for the help everyone.

I'm glad my suggestion was useful and you managed to resolve your issue.
Reported as fixed

Closed and Moved
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator