fuck my opinion
(09-16-2019, 09:53 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Expose me with your opinion on me pls

smart person for sure. it's my impression that you're very well educated. sometimes i feel like you disagree with people just because you want to disagree with people haha and because you love debating

proper nice guy. bit of an asslick but thats how you climb the stacks init.

i miss your cringe phase

yeah idk what else to say, smart guy nice guy

i predict youre gonna be something in politics or a management position in a business

u have been eXp0SeD, like you used to say Smile
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Veronica, Lewwings
Yes yes
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
(09-16-2019, 10:44 PM)Emily Wrote: Yes yes

youre pretty cool. a nice person with low key great humor. very spiritual and philosophical and it's interesting getting to know your thoughts on our world.
proper horse girl with dreams of owning a big ranch with many horses. watches the cringiest horse themed tv-shows. deep down still 13.
honest person too id say. can be passive aggressive. dissed me once on the server when i needed money, cheap person shuuu. age shames me and makes me feel old even though youre like 13 days younger.
claims she's pretty normal but that's very arguable. jokes ok
not scared of death and that made me think she was a psycho but she's just religious. very confident person and thats admirable init. impatient person and spammed me messages that i forgot to give my opinion yesterday
narc rating 7.5/10
Me?
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-17-2019, 12:24 PM)Qannter Wrote: Me?

my opinion is that you're an absolute retard. you take yourself way too serious and somehow thinks everyone likes you. either youre a good troll or actually special ed school level of retarded. i dont talk to you but you acted like my friend for a while before i told jackz where you were when you were a dictator and has hated me since. and its not cool that you cheated on your boyfriend and made it sound like it was risky for you because you didn't want to get caught, just be a decent person ma dude. i know youre joking but be careful calling little kids sexy and saying you want to use your dick on them. fuckin weird
if youre messing around and trolling more than my IQ can comprehend youre pretty funny ngl
almost anything you say is gold
decent builder on fl but not nearly as good as you think. i really liked the tower looking shit with palm trees you built in the ocean. if youre not lying about the yacht parties and shit you seem to have a pretty chill lifestyle.
when youre not mad or whatever youre decent, able to hold a chill conversation from what ive seen. i don't hate you and ive seen you get more chill since you first lost your shit
narc rating 2/10
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Veronica, ryan!, Lewwings
Please verbally abuse me via your opinion many thanks. BECAUSE I LOVE ATTENTION
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
lets go, narc
טםו ארטןמע אם נק כוממט, גםדקמא 'םרל כםר טםו דאופןג
(09-17-2019, 02:08 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 12:24 PM)Qannter Wrote: Me?

my opinion is that you're an absolute retard. you take yourself way too serious and somehow thinks everyone likes you. either youre a good troll or actually special ed school level of retarded. i dont talk to you but you acted like my friend for a while before i told jackz where you were when you were a dictator and has hated me since. and its not cool that you cheated on your boyfriend and made it sound like it was risky for you because you didn't want to get caught, just be a decent person ma dude. i know youre joking but be careful calling little kids sexy and saying you want to use your dick on them. fuckin weird
if youre messing around and trolling more than my IQ can comprehend youre pretty funny ngl
almost anything you say is gold
decent builder on fl but not nearly as good as you think. i really liked the tower looking shit with palm trees you built in the ocean. if youre not lying about the yacht parties and shit you seem to have a pretty chill lifestyle.
when youre not mad or whatever youre decent, able to hold a chill conversation from what ive seen. i don't hate you and ive seen you get more chill since you first lost your shit
narc rating 2/10

Beautiful.

But there's a lot of errors about what you said

- I'm not retarded. I have 2 A's and 1 B on my A levels and graduated College with an Econ degree.
- I cheated on my boyfriend cause he was getting shit and we were falling apart already. And it was risky cause i didn't want not only him to find out, but the man i slept with to find out too. 
- i Never called a kid sexy. I was hitting on you cause you had a thing for me and you're 18. Ask Dob and Sparx too about your horny rant on discord. But it was chilled. Nothing to exaggerate about
- I know for sure that Divey and lesanka and Sparx and Joe Joe are better than me in building. So that's out the way.
- Finally. I don wanna look back, i missed having late-night rants with you on Discord. You have a strong opinion, and got big balls. You're a special guy, and i do want That thing with Jackz or Magnus to make us hate each other forever. Cause i like you after all. 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
hit me
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.