Pollux's Serious AMA
(09-15-2019, 05:52 PM)Wolven Wrote: Ops on me

Started to try beg to be my friend after I got contrib and I felt bad, also really ugly please stop sending me snaps with your face. (I'm joking)

Alright Wolvie,

I don't have a clue how we became this close but i'm glad it happened. We argue a ton and i've never hated someone close to me more than I hate you sometimes. You're smart but also super dumb at times and it irritates me, as I know you can be so much better as i've seen it. You piss me off all the time and I then do the same to you as we're constantly trying to one-up each other in every game we play. Every time that happens we end up getting closer though and I don't know why, i'm just glad we do. You're the closest friend I have online by far and you know a stupid amount about me too. We trust each other a lot and I always can rely on you if I need someone to talk to or just need advice. I'm always going to be here if you need someone too and you know it. I think we just need to get better at handling arguments maturely and then it'll be perfect. I've seen the nice and mature side of you and you're an amazing person when that's around, I just wish it was there more often as you do genuinely become a different person. We did for sure have a rocky start but I really think we're going to stay good friends now.

I do hope we stay close, else i'm gonna left right goodnight you when we meet x
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
What is your opinion on the current state of South Africa?

Are you in favour Ramaphosa or against?

Would you want an Afrikaner volkstaat?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Opinion on me!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!
OpS oN mE
What’s your opinion on me?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
dev when?

opinion on me?

why?
Signature removed, too large - DVN
(09-15-2019, 08:31 PM)Eclipze Wrote: What is your opinion on the current state of South Africa?

Are you in favour Ramaphosa or against?

Would you want an Afrikaner volkstaat?

Don't know enough to really have an opinion on it.

(09-15-2019, 09:16 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: Opinion on me!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't actually spoken to you much but I have seen you around a lot. You seem pretty good whenever I see you on as cop or whatever and I don't think i've had a negative interaction with you.

(09-15-2019, 09:29 PM)SlaintZ Wrote: OpS oN mE

Don't know you well, you do seem annoying though.

(09-15-2019, 09:43 PM)Jonas Wrote: What’s your opinion on me?

You're chill and are trustworthy unless you're on an argie. I do think you have a gambling addiction though
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
opinion on sparx?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
I need the self satisfaction so ops? <3
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

ops on me
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper