Aamamamammamama
(09-15-2019, 05:52 PM)kippsee Wrote: hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me

A very honest person who is open to a lot of opinions. Whenever I make an awful decision whether that be staying up late or not doing college work you let me know how much of a disappointment I am, cheers for that x

Highest snap streak because you are literally on ball 24/7 unlike others, *Cough Panda and Random*

Yeah, stop going out and wasting your money on girls- oh wait, your credit card "Fucked up" she had to buy you those drinks eh?
Wolven

(09-15-2019, 05:57 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 05:52 PM)kippsee Wrote: hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me

A very honest person who is open to a lot of opinions. Whenever I make an awful decision whether that be staying up late or not doing college work you let me know how much of a disappointment I am, cheers for that x

Highest snap streak because you are literally on ball 24/7 unlike others, *Cough Panda and Random*

Yeah, stop going out and wasting your money on girls- oh wait, your credit card "Fucked up" she had to buy you those drinks eh?

What can I say, both responsible and sexy
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Wolven
hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me
(09-15-2019, 09:32 PM)SlaintZ Wrote: hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me

X_x X_x X_x Sleepy Sad Bigeyes Disappointed Liar Angel Oops Fist
Wolven

hello fearless roleplay teacher Wolven! what is your absolute tremendous and honest yet non-biased opinion on thou which happens to be me?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(09-15-2019, 09:32 PM)SlaintZ Wrote: hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me

I'm not aware of the name Slaint, not going to lie to you.
Wolven

(09-15-2019, 09:45 PM)Jonas Wrote: hello fearless roleplay teacher Wolven! what is your absolute tremendous and honest yet non-biased opinion on thou which happens to be me?

Fucking clown https://youtu.be/P-aK15XvYIk

OT:
I've known you since 2015 and when I use to get into shit with my IRL friends when we were these little immature bast ards I use to come to you and play with you because I enjoyed agro rping with ya! We had our ups and downs during the first v4b1 days to which re resolved and recently you've made a come back to FL to which we've spoke almost everyday, enjoyed ya small presence!

Just stick to school, stop gambling and wasting valuable hours.
Wolven

(09-15-2019, 09:49 PM)Wolven Wrote: Snipppppp

Love you too mr, even though shits hit the fan sometimes we’ve always been friends, ain’t expecting it to change Smile)
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Wolven
hey x

why did you remove me from steam? Angry

opinion on me?
Signature removed, too large - DVN
Why are you so shit at aggressive roleplay?