Penguin AMA
(09-16-2019, 07:19 PM)What Penguin. Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 04:45 PM)Wiki Wrote: You're being a bit of a clown if you ask me.

I hardly even know you mate. You're one of the largest attention seeking people I actually know? Get a grip and get off my thread. BTW Making alt accounts here on FL is against ToS to access their services. Stop making alt accounts to try and get contact with me.

We're clearly not friends, nor do I want anything to do with you, so please. Leave.
1. You can’t exactly call me attention seeking when you legit lied about being staff on here before and lied about becoming a dad and fake cried to me on discord. You made a post about how shit the server is. 2. What do you mean I have an alt account? Give me 1 example of that and I’ll accept it. You asked to meet me with the promise of McDonalds and gave me an edgy speech on how we should meet up and how to pull my foreskin back. Not to even include the amount of times you said you loved me. You know I’m TJ so idk what you mean by you barely know me
[Image: xAVmzhR]
(09-16-2019, 07:23 PM)Wiki Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 07:19 PM)What Penguin. Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 04:45 PM)Wiki Wrote: You're being a bit of a clown if you ask me.

I hardly even know you mate. You're one of the largest attention seeking people I actually know? Get a grip and get off my thread. BTW Making alt accounts here on FL is against ToS to access their services. Stop making alt accounts to try and get contact with me.

We're clearly not friends, nor do I want anything to do with you, so please. Leave.
1. You can’t exactly call me attention seeking when you legit lied about being staff on here before and lied about becoming a dad and fake cried to me on discord. You made a post about how shit the server is. 2. What do you mean I have an alt account? Give me 1 example of that and I’ll accept it. You asked to meet me with the promise of McDonalds and gave me an edgy speech on how we should meet up and how to pull my foreskin back. Not to even include the amount of times you said you loved me.

:wave:
Why did you change your name? Is it to hide who you used to be?
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Lewwings
(09-16-2019, 08:09 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Why did you change your name? Is it to hide who you used to be?
Yeah, he is just trying to hide the fact that he is a pedo.
(09-16-2019, 04:45 PM)Wiki Wrote: -
-
and lied about becoming a dad and fake cried to me on discord. You asked to meet me with the promise of McDonalds and gave me an edgy speech on how we should meet up and how to pull my foreskin back. Not to even include the amount of times you said you loved me. You know I’m TJ so idk what you mean by you barely know me

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIII
OH FUCK
OH MAN
if there's ever a documentary about penguin being a child predator let's get Benedict Cumberbatch to narrate it and mispronounce "pinguin"
https://youtu.be/-GnLDJAgrws
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Wiki
(09-16-2019, 10:43 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 04:45 PM)Wiki Wrote: -
-
and lied about becoming a dad and fake cried to me on discord. You asked to meet me with the promise of McDonalds and gave me an edgy speech on how we should meet up and how to pull my foreskin back. Not to even include the amount of times you said you loved me. You know I’m TJ so idk what you mean by you barely know me

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIII
OH FUCK
OH MAN
if there's ever a documentary about penguin being a child predator let's get Benedict Cumberbatch to narrate it and mispronounce "pinguin"
https://youtu.be/-GnLDJAgrws
The man legit said that I am a babe in the rePutation thing like.
Wiki, for the 100th time, myself and Flame have no fucking clue whom you are, however I am going to request this thread gets locked as clearly you want it open to create flame wars, target, harass and bully other members of the community.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
closed