Lewwings’ AMA
do you ever wish you were best mates with PC Plum from Balamory
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
Ops ops ops
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(09-21-2019, 08:08 PM)Kevin Wrote: This should be veryyy interesting, goo for opinion on me

Oh boy — this is going to be riveting.

When we first interacted, we were in Estleback together and I didn’t know much about you at all. Shortly after we all (privately) found that EBC was closing in the next few months and your departure and leakage of that information, I lost a bit of respect for you, which looking back on it is immature since it’s just a game.

Over the next few months, you form the Peaky Blinders clan and subsidiary groups, and eventually make it to Trial Admin, which I thought was rushed. I didn’t like you and felt annoyed at what I perceived as things being handed to you in a rushed manor. Then you became a full-Administrator, and my annoyance grew. My animosity showed itself when you resigned after only 3 months on the team, just because you got a veteran tag which I viewed as undeserved. After that, I attempted to fight and annoy you, in what I’ve come to see as completely dumb of me, and I regret it.

Eventually, one encounter ended in me stopping my stupidity, and eventually we became cool with each other. Not too long after that you got busy with your businesses in real life, and took a year long break from FL, but we’ve been pretty cool in the one or two encounters we’ve had since you returned, and this time; I’m rooting for you pal!

Overall, you’re a great, innovative, and friendly guy, and you always have been, you lead a great clan and a very smart with how you choose to run it, and as I said in private not too long ago, I think you should return to the team; you’re one of a handful of people I think FL needs on the admin/dev teams.

(Sorry for extreme length but we’ve had quite a spotted history)

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  •
(09-21-2019, 10:16 PM)Kappatalist Wrote: do you ever wish you were best mates with PC Plum from Balamory

That is my life goal

(09-21-2019, 10:40 PM)Conn Wrote: Ops ops ops

Absolutely amazing contributor, you’re a great guy and a real pro at developing. You’ve got lots of motivation and talent and that’s what FL needs. You’re a blast to play with and your cats are very cool.

Keep doing you, Conn, you have a bright future ahead.

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Conn
what do you think of myself?
what do you think of Elon Musk?
what do you think the queen?
what do you think of the Catholic Church?

would you rather be Hitler or Stalin?

do you support the terrorist state of Israel?
(09-23-2019, 08:45 PM)juicyorange Wrote: what do you think of myself?

I seriously disagree with lots of your political views, and we're probably never on the same side. However, I have respect for you since you have an opinion and make it known, you fight for what you believe in and that's a good trait in many ways. Overall, in an argument I'll most likely oppose you, but from I've seen outside of that realm, you're not bad.

what do you think of Elon Musk?

Really cool guy. I think he'll be doing better and greater stuff in the next few years, I've got my attention on him when it comes to innovative tech-giants. He's a funny guy, and I hope he leaves a good legacy on humanity.

what do you think the queen?

She's alright. I don't really care about the Queen to be honest, she's a major head of state for sure, but she is non-existent when it comes to governing, and rightly so.

what do you think of the Catholic Church?

Couldn't give a shit about them. The Pope's cool so that's alright, but I generally don't care about religion, not least my own (although I'm not practicing it anymore).

would you rather be Hitler or Stalin?

If I were Hitler, I'd go down a racist, war-mongering baddie who went to war with Europe and paid the price heavily for it. If I were Stalin, I'd go down as a control-freak who wanted to spread communism throughout Europe and would end up with mixed views, generally.

Whilst I completely disagree with the pair of them, if I were Stalin, historically I'd be in a better position, since I didn't kill myself (or apparently run away to Argentina???), I'd not be seen in an entirely negative light, and would not have been defeated in war.

I think I'd be Stalin simply because I wouldn't be universally hated (except by a few extremists).

do you support the terrorist state of Israel?

Yes I do, although I do not consider Israel to be a terrorist state. I view Israel as a fully-functioning Western-aligned country, and their neighbour as the terrorist state.

No matter how much a snake sheds skin. It's still a snake. Keep that in mind.

OT: What is your opinion on me?
(09-25-2019, 07:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote: No matter how much a snake sheds skin. It's still a snake. Keep that in mind.

Okay, noted. But I have yet to see this "snakey" side to Wolven, and I really do consider him a friend as he's been very helpful and kind on multiple occasions, I'm sorry you do not see it that way (yes I know what your comment said before you edited it, but I'll ignore it since you changed it).

Eh, you're an alright guy, you're a bit of bandwagon anti-staff guy at times, but sometimes you are actually pretty correct in your beliefs. However, I find the whole Wolven-snakey-demotion thingy fairly cringe and a bit of a dead thing, so maybe stop milking it. Overall though, you're okay.

(09-25-2019, 08:10 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote: No matter how much a snake sheds skin. It's still a snake. Keep that in mind.

Okay, noted. But I have yet to see this "snakey" side to Wolven, and I really do consider him a friend as he's been very helpful and kind on multiple occasions, I'm sorry you do not see it that way (yes I know what your comment said before you edited it, but I'll ignore it since you changed it).

Eh, you're an alright guy, you're a bit of bandwagon anti-staff guy at times, but sometimes you are actually pretty correct in your beliefs. However, I find the whole Wolven-snakey-demotion thingy fairly cringe and a bit of a dead thing, so maybe stop milking it. Overall though, you're okay.

Name drops are a big no-no cause certain people love to warn me for absolutely anything they find. I got over that incident ages ago I simply hate the type of person that snakes on friends.