Qannter serious af AMA
(09-18-2019, 04:26 AM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 07:55 PM)Sparx Wrote: opinion on divey asking for your opinion on him

Cool Eggplant

Sparx I loved you since day one. and my feelings for you never changed. You have a unique chilled, refined personality which is made to get along with almost anyone. People just adore you. You are different from everyone else. but in a really good way. And you're not afraid to express your inner self. I just wanna squeeze you homie. You're that kinda guy who defo wanna go out party and get smashed with. Bagatelle tonite? Devil

i cant wait to squeeze sparx, smash his pinhead in ?
Opinion on me
how did u get into the male strip dancing indurstry
(09-18-2019, 11:27 AM)Coffee Wrote: Opinion on me

Not gonna lie. you...

hang on, let me sip my tea while I write what I think

this is gonna get ugly. 

Coffee. I knew you since v4b1 before V5p and after V5p went back to v4b1. But we never spoke. I saw you listed as a staff member on the Team section on the forums. I was mysterious to who you were, and what kind of work you did. After my 1 year break form FL however, we started speaking to each other out the blue. When you first introduced yourself by commenting on my Portion Penthouse. You called it an 'epic build' So there I began to respect you.

After a while, I began to realize you and Richie hung out a lot. Problem. Id like to add that when you speak. you sound funny and banterous. You do have a good sense of humor. and you have the ability to make me laugh. You can joke about anything that's serious and make it sound funny. I don't know how old you are, but i'm guessing above 17?

Once you fucking changed your name to Tom and Jerry. You began acting like a dimwit. Almost every time on the server you'd approach me on the build and start doing weird shit and pissing me off. Richie is a bad influence on you. Your voice, however when I hear it sounds Australian. You have an Australian accent. Fuck me, so I get mixed up with you and Jhyaw. (Jim) If fucks my mind up cause you both sound the same. 

You have begun to show interest in me and IC have approached me on many occasions. Fuck you. Honestly, you piss me off, random tazing and arresting me for no shit reason. You cannot do that. what the fuck. I literally wanted to D/C, rejoin and RDM you back. You sounded like the Australian border and quarantine force. Stay the fuck away from me on the server. However, I don't mind speaking to you on the forums or in DMs and shit.

(09-18-2019, 12:09 PM)richieb Wrote: how did u get into the male strip dancing indurstry

To be honest, when I first saw your pfp. I legit thought that was you. You looked 'cool' and mature, but then I realized you are the blonde. kid. kinda fooled me there. Plus you are fucking 16.  there's a bloody 6-year difference between us. So really I wasn't aware of any of that before I stupidly made that comment in your profile. If there were the option to delete comments on ppls profiles. I would have done it.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-18-2019, 12:40 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 12:09 PM)richieb Wrote: how did u get into the male strip dancing indurstry

To be honest, when I first saw your pfp. I legit thought that was you. You looked 'cool' and mature, but then I realized you are the blonde. kid. kinda fooled me there. Plus you are fucking 16.  there's a bloody 6-year difference between us. So really I wasn't aware of any of that before I stupidly made that comment in your profile. If there were the option to delete comments on ppls profiles. I would have done it.

What the fuck didn't you get about the question, I ASKED A GOOD QUESTION. Please respond and not give you're opinon on me, as I honestly don't give a single fuck of what mr cheese man thinks of me.

So let me ADD. "how did u get into the male strip dancing industry"
i have another question please answer properly.

shall i get a buzz cut like this

[Image: nx4eRZq.png]

HAIR DYE ISNT NECESSARY! just the style, please give ur honest THOUGHT and response if I SHOULD get it.
wanna play csgo with me
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(09-18-2019, 03:43 PM)richieb Wrote: i have another question please answer properly.

shall i get a buzz cut like this

[Image: nx4eRZq.png]

HAIR DYE ISNT NECESSARY! just the style, please give ur honest THOUGHT and response if I SHOULD get it.

i see a buzz cut as a practical thing, you do it for certain reasons like: you don’t like the wind in your hair; it impractical for your job or a sport you like (like taekwondo a lot of hair is hard to put in a head and obnoxious). Obviously if you see it as something you want to do for aesthetics then i would think long and hard and talk to friends and family that will have to look at you every day
Marvel or DC?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Will you vote for me?