divey ama
Will you respond to my teacher application? Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Will you vote for me?
(09-17-2019, 08:01 PM)Conn Wrote: ops on me
Wasn't really a fan of you before you made your return but now I've completely changed my opinion, I think you're really nice guy! Probably one of the most optimistic people on the server at the moment and a great actor too! I know me and Lesanka definitely want to use your skills if and when we make a show. Keep up your work ethic at the moment and I'm sure you'll make a great Dev one day.

(09-18-2019, 06:33 AM)Danie Wrote: Opinion on me?
Don't think we've interacted too much recently but from the impression I've got of you so far you seem to be a pretty nice and genuine guy!

(09-18-2019, 07:13 AM)ryan! Wrote: Will you respond to my teacher application? Smile
Maybe

(09-18-2019, 09:26 PM)Arny Wrote: Will you vote for me?
Vote for you in what?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • ryan!, Conn, Dan
Opinion on me?
Hello i came back to the forum to ask your opinion on me

ooo ooo ops on me im a 14 year old
ops on me?
Ops on me
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(09-20-2019, 05:19 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Opinion on me?
A pretty funny guy! You were a little immature when you first played but you matured a lot as you became more present on FL, you had a really funny laugh too, you should make a return to FL properly!

(09-21-2019, 07:12 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Hello i came back to the forum to ask your opinion on me
I liked you and then I demoted you and then I liked you even more

(09-21-2019, 07:56 PM)JackZ Wrote: ooo ooo ops on me im a 14 year old
A genuine guy, very honest and can definitely seem a bit intimidating but a very nice guy to his friends. You're probably a bit too smart for your own good too. Lots of love

(09-21-2019, 08:04 PM)Ranger Wrote: ops on me?
One of the best welsh admins this server has ever seen, but also a genuine guy who brings a lot of comic relief to the team which is definitely needed sometimes, but it's never too much and you know when to be serious too.

(09-22-2019, 09:22 AM)RoCKy Wrote: Ops on me
A good role player and a genuinely nice guy!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • JackZ
Opinion on me diveeeey