divey ama
ops on me
Wolven

ops on me
hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me
(09-15-2019, 12:37 AM)Divey Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 12:35 AM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote: Why are people doing these cringe pathetic AMA's, cunts say I attention seek here but Jesus Christ this is a sad experience.

Yes you are right i am pathetic
speaking of which
why ARE you still on the forums posting? i look forward to your ama

Don't start mouthing off to me sonny Jim, if you remember correctly I put a lot of time and resources into helping you when you were whining about a certain somebody having you and one of your relatives on a social media platform. As for my AMA I decline your request, I already have an AMA and its called my discord dms
ops on moi
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Favorite South American dictator?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(09-15-2019, 01:04 AM)Lewwings Wrote: What is your opinion on me Mr Admin?????????
Thought you were a chill guy then heard you went on a rant about me so thought you were a bit two-faced for a while, didn't really pay attention to you much after that but you seem to be doing some good rps forum wise which is nice to see so that's not to see, I don't really have any set opinion on you at the moment it's kind of balanced out.

(09-15-2019, 03:51 AM)Ghost Wrote: am i ur favourite person on fearless roleplay???
No Enzo Amore is

(09-15-2019, 07:46 AM)SlaintZ Wrote: Opinion on me1!11!1!
I'm sorry but I literally have no memory of you, maybe you can jog my memory?

(09-15-2019, 08:59 AM)richieb Wrote: am i super cool
You have good music taste and seem to be a trustworthy guy which seemingly is a rare trait. You seem to have had some 'mingey' behaviour on the servers but you've only been good from my experiences.

(09-15-2019, 09:43 AM)Pat Wrote: Opinion on me Smile
A good roleplayer, a bit too open at times maybe? But other than that you seem like a really nice guy - still don't know you all that well but no real negative opinions at the moment!

(09-15-2019, 11:02 AM)Foxirius2205 Wrote: Hello sir, today i would like to know your opinion on me. Smile
I think you're pretty funny and chill, but this is my opinion on you pre-perm. Don't know what you're like nowadays but you still seem to be the same but I haven't interacted with you too much since your return apart from over pms about admin stuff.

(09-15-2019, 02:12 PM)Forgee Wrote: whos ego is bigger, mine or yours?
A lot of my ego is an act, but I'm sure yours is too (that being said I definitely still do have an ego) I reckon we're about the same.

(09-15-2019, 05:13 PM)Wolven Wrote: ops on me
You're a great guy to chat with and to mess around and rp with. I hear you chat shit sometimes though so not 100% sure on my opinion on you.

(09-15-2019, 05:14 PM)Arny Wrote: ops on me
A talented developer who is great to joke around with sometimes but sometimes your personal relationships get in the way of your work.

(09-15-2019, 05:53 PM)kippsee Wrote: hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me
Aren't you permed?

(09-15-2019, 08:25 PM)Arch.B Wrote: ops on moi
A great contributor and a laugh - a little weird though but that's fine. Probably a little bit impatient but apart from that only good things. Think you're underappreciated a lot too.

(09-15-2019, 08:26 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Favorite South American dictator?
I literally no nothing about South America apart from Argentina so Argentina is my final answer.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Kippsee, Ghost
ops on me
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(09-17-2019, 07:59 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 01:04 AM)Lewwings Wrote: What is your opinion on me Mr Admin?????????
Thought you were a chill guy then heard you went on a rant about me so thought you were a bit two-faced for a while, didn't really pay attention to you much after that but you seem to be doing some good rps forum wise which is nice to see so that's not to see, I don't really have any set opinion on you at the moment it's kind of balanced out.

(09-15-2019, 03:51 AM)Ghost Wrote: am i ur favourite person on fearless roleplay???
No Enzo Amore is

(09-15-2019, 07:46 AM)SlaintZ Wrote: Opinion on me1!11!1!
I'm sorry but I literally have no memory of you, maybe you can jog my memory?

(09-15-2019, 08:59 AM)richieb Wrote: am i super cool
You have good music taste and seem to be a trustworthy guy which seemingly is a rare trait. You seem to have had some 'mingey' behaviour on the servers but you've only been good from my experiences.

(09-15-2019, 09:43 AM)Pat Wrote: Opinion on me Smile
A good roleplayer, a bit too open at times maybe? But other than that you seem like a really nice guy - still don't know you all that well but no real negative opinions at the moment!

(09-15-2019, 11:02 AM)Foxirius2205 Wrote: Hello sir, today i would like to know your opinion on me. Smile
I think you're pretty funny and chill, but this is my opinion on you pre-perm. Don't know what you're like nowadays but you still seem to be the same but I haven't interacted with you too much since your return apart from over pms about admin stuff.

(09-15-2019, 02:12 PM)Forgee Wrote: whos ego is bigger, mine or yours?
A lot of my ego is an act, but I'm sure yours is too (that being said I definitely still do have an ego) I reckon we're about the same.

(09-15-2019, 05:13 PM)Wolven Wrote: ops on me
You're a great guy to chat with and to mess around and rp with. I hear you chat shit sometimes though so not 100% sure on my opinion on you.

(09-15-2019, 05:14 PM)Arny Wrote: ops on me
A talented developer who is great to joke around with sometimes but sometimes your personal relationships get in the way of your work.

(09-15-2019, 05:53 PM)kippsee Wrote: hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me
Aren't you permed?

(09-15-2019, 08:25 PM)Arch.B Wrote: ops on moi
A great contributor and a laugh - a little weird though but that's fine. Probably a little bit impatient but apart from that only good things. Think you're underappreciated a lot too.

(09-15-2019, 08:26 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Favorite South American dictator?
I literally no nothing about South America apart from Argentina so Argentina is my final answer.

Chat shit? Whose bullshit mouth have you heard this from lmfaooo
Wolven

Opinion on me?
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]