[CS] Dylann
Reported User(s): [CS] Dylann

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:150440466

Date & Time (GMT): 6/9/19 @ 19:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
So basically i found a unlocked copcar i even said in the request that imma bring it to the Nexus (also cause we killed the cops like all of em and i didn't want them to wait 15 mins until they can go to their cars again) I drove to nexus jumped out the car and said to the SRU Dylann at the time that i found it unlocked and brought it down there then she arrests me, when i try to explain to the officer then, She tells me to Shut the fuck up (As an LEO? Seems legit IRL a cop tellin to shut the fuck up....) Then she tazes me WHILE i was in Handcuffs. I feel like she broke Rule

6.6 Do Not Abuse your Tools

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK2-3kyi...e=youtu.be

(time is Ger time)
i entice you to read my description before making PR's you was told to shut up numerous times and you refused

I will respond more at admins request
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
27 Yrs Old | Rich | Transgender | Strong | Corrupt

Thats your description, But Being "Corrupt" Doesn't mean u can break the rules Specially not being corrupt in the Public at the nexus front and Taze ppl I was Unarmed and NO Threat to ANYONE
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]

Denied.

User was just doing his job and you were giving him hassle, I see no rule breakage here.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Moved.