Red Dead Redemption 2 PC
Can't wait for RDR2 to come to PC, gonna be a good day.

https://youtu.be/6HWVKttWAM4
https://youtu.be/dAQ0ucV-95I
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ducktard
Now, this is a thread I can get behind, While I'm not entirely convinced that the first video is real I haven't seen the second videos leak, you got the source? 

There have been lots of great info coming out recently regarding Red Dead Redemption 2 coming out on the PC this past week, such as Rockstars secret unnamed project codename "Bonaire" which failed Australias classification recently. Bonaire is a Caribean island similar to the fictional Guarma. A reliable rockstar insider TezFunz2 confirmed on twitter that "Bonaire" was in-fact RDR2 PC version and the reasoning behind Australia denying its classification is most probably due to the rockstar editor (director mode) which is almost exactly the same as what happened for GTA 5 PC back in 2015. 

TezFunz2 said this: "Rockstar mysterious title called "Bonaire" is the code name for RDR2 PC.
As to why it was refused classification is unknown, but I would assume it's because of something new within the PC version as the Australian government seems to be okay with the console versions." 

"Interesting enough, the Australian Classification Board had problems with GTAV Rockstar Editor back in 2015.
It won't surprise me if they are having problems with RDR2 Rockstar Editor which should be coming with the PC version."

[Image: EDPGuRXX4AAZSnZ?format=png&name=large]

When TezFunz2 was asked about a potential release date of RDR2PC he stated:

"It's planned for the holiday season of this year or early 2020. Keep in mind, plans change all the time."
Tez has also stated in DMs that we should be expecting an announcement late October/ November.

We could see RDR2PC coming very soon however it is unlike rockstar to release something so sudden after an announcement so I still have some doubts. RDR2PC is everything but officially confirmed, It's now a discussion of when. 
Where am I?
Crap game
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(09-06-2019, 01:05 AM)Ghost Wrote: Crap game

Game for high IQ cowboys.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ghost