SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

BanID: 67016

Ban Reason
Scamming

Staff Member: Falcao

Involved users
Me, Falcao, others (it's been 4 years)

Why should you be unbanned?
I'm requesting a ban removal of my "Scamming" ban that I received in 2015. I received this ban after running a storage wars type RP on v2d, and although I can't remember too much, this was a permanent ban for the sake of less than 70k, in a complete misunderstanding of a situation.

My recollection of the events is that Falcao bought a locker for 60 or 70k, and then claimed I had said that there was something in the locker that wasn't there (a suit or something like that, iirc), and instead of putting me in an admin sit, he banned me for it.

It's been 4 years since this ban, and to this day I believe it was completely irrational and a clear mistake and misunderstanding, and so I'd like to ask a removal from my record.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated Smile

Thanks
Conn
Hello Connbob, I will deal with this as Falcao is no longer a staff member. I will try and contact him, furthermore do you have any evidence to provide?
(09-04-2019, 08:01 PM)Dob Wrote: Hello Connbob, I will deal with this as Falcao is no longer a staff member. I will try and contact him, furthermore do you have any evidence to provide?

I'm afraid not, Dob. It's been 4 years. All I can really tell you is that it was over about 70k, and it was a complete misunderstanding in an, as I recall it, quite stressful RP to maintain.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Denied as per rule 5.