Revvyy , Wolvesis , ReddyyTheAlpha , Reddyy
Steam Name: Revvyy , Wolvesis , ReddyyTheAlpha , Reddyy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103429384

BanID: 81186

Ban Reason
Double Accounting

Staff Member: Awestruck , Zecon , Alot of other staff.

Involved users
Awestruck , Zecon , Me

Why should you be unbanned?
Its been such a long time since I could play this server fairly and without being afraid of getting banned over and over again, I really learned from my mistakes thats why I've been clean for 8 months now, from Double Accounting, Once Zecon, and Awestruck spoke to me about it, that if I want to have a tiny little bit of chance of coming back peacefully I have to stop double accounting because it won't solve anything, So thanks to Zecon and Awestruck, I finally could have a chance again to play this awesome server I've been trying to play for almost 2 years now. I made a horrible mistake, I wanted to make lots of money, I wanted to have "Minge cards" meaning me creating accounts to minge on then coming back on my main to play fairly on, it was a huge mistake I will never do and something I really regretted. I know its a Server in a Video game, but there have been no other Servers like this that grew to my heart like this one, so many memories, so many bullshit, but alsoso many regrets. I joined this server on 2016 October, just when I got Gmod, I've been a loyal player since, but 2017 December I've made such a horrible mistake that I've been just coming back for more than a year, and yeah I've stopped DAing because I realized theres no point in just breaking more rules and decreasing my chances of coming back, I am really sorry And hope to come back to this Awesome Community, sorry to anyone I've disappointed and I've learned from my mistakes <3. If any Staff would like to talk to me my discord is Galaxy#7893. Thanks for reading through. 
Hi Wolvesis,

From the time I was logging your accounts, I have here that you multiple accounted 12 times in total, but it is a lot likely to be higher than that. That's more than anyone I've ever known in my time here and would actually constitute a Permanent ban. We have a ban system for a reason and you just clearly didn't learn your lesson. 8 months of not multiple accounting again is quite frankly nothing compared to how many times you did it in the past.

Your ban is Permanent, unfortunately, as per UBR rules.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
"Permanent bans really mean forever, which means you will never be unbanned.
Permanent bans are reserved for ToS. Any ban greater than BanID: 79180 will be affected by this original policy."

All the bans you received on your alt accounts were after this Ban ID.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]