Forums Teachers
Title of Suggestion: Teachers

Description
1. Actually keep up to date with teacher alerts (it really is not hard)

2. Add teachers to the team page

Why?
I, and probably many other users, literally have no clue who is and who isn't a teacher. I recently made a suggestion not too long ago about keeping up-to-date on teacher alerts, but it seems that that was a one off alert done simply to appease the suggestion. So again, keep us (the community) up-to-date with these alerts.

Additionally, or in place or not being active with alerts; You could re-add teachers to the team page, it saves the hassle of making such announcements, and is easy to check and see if it's changed lately. There is no reason I could think of not to re-add the teacher team to the team page, as it just makes it easier for newer players to find users who are meant to be of help on all services.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

-support not as important as contributors.

JOKING

+support
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 2 users Like Arch.B's post:
  • Chumps, Lewwings
+Support, Seeing a list of teachers would be helpful.
Where am I?
+Support, there seriously needs to be something where teachers are shown, i was away for a bit and i literally had no idea who was teacher and not. I think it would be really nice for people to see who is actually a teacher. I get it, some of you don't want them to get that "recognision", but i think it would be great just for regular players to see who is one and who isn't.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Lewwings
Already made this thread but got it taken down cause I said something along the lines of "I want to know who to abuse next", point still stands.

+support
+supporrt

quote this comment and make it chain Smile
Let's give the PCSOs some recognition!

+support
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Grizzly
+support #supportteacherawarness
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
+support

I think it's useful just to know who you can contact. I don't really get why they're not on there right now, as they're part of the team.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Done.

We were missing one Teacher from the alerts.

The Teachers will not be returning to the team page and this was a topic the administrators have already discussed in our most recent meeting. Please reference the original post in Teacher alerts if you wish to see who is currently in the position.

Kind regards.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]