Car Exit Spawns
(08-27-2019, 03:31 PM)Forgee Wrote: real gamers know that if you get into seat 2 before getting out it fixes this problem

300 IQ move...

I've noticed this with a few vehicles too, will try to have a look at some point
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Grizzly, rino
Evidence on my behalf
For a different thing but it still applys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...L9EgG_etdc
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
(08-27-2019, 03:31 PM)Forgee Wrote: real gamers know that if you get into seat 2 before getting out it fixes this problem
Can we get a update on this?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting to increase your post count
(10-26-2019, 10:59 PM)Turtle Wrote: Can we get a update on this?
(11-01-2019, 12:17 PM)Turtle Wrote:

Please stop bumping your post.

As for an update, though, I tested this and couldn't replicate it on beta, however, I am aware that it is an issue. If anyone knows exactly what conditions must be met, that'd be great. I've looked at the code, and what should happen, and does happen in the majority of instances, is that you should get out at the same point you got in.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(11-01-2019, 12:27 PM)Conn Wrote:

As for an update, though, I tested this and couldn't replicate it on beta, however, I am aware that it is an issue. If anyone knows exactly what conditions must be met, that'd be great. I've looked at the code, and what should happen, and does happen in the majority of instances, is that you should get out at the same point you got in.

I know for a fact that the police dodge charger will always exit to the roof. I'm not sure about other vehicles though.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
(01-15-2020, 10:23 AM)PhantomSolaris Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 12:27 PM)Conn Wrote:

I know for a fact that the police dodge charger will always exit to the roof.  I'm not sure about other vehicles though.

I can second what phantom said

shit should've read this before, fuken hell this is useful. love you  Love Love Love Love Love
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Happened in my Rolls Royce Ghost too, it's very frustrating when you arrive at a rich important place in your fancy car and suddenly you are standing on the roof of your car and have to awkwardly jump down and hope that nobody sees it haha
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]