Fire Department Revival
FINALLY YES! I LOVE YOU!
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheRealBellick's post:
  • TASSIA
Amazing, Well done!
Where am I?
Can you /resupply from these new vehicles?

Also, nice to see some love being given to the fire department <3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • TASSIA
(08-25-2019, 11:01 PM)Ryan Wrote: isn’t the fire man things just cop cars retextured ?

Yeah, i'm sure we can see some skins for them soon though. (I think Coffee did make some of the current police car skins? Or maybe an older version?)
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-25-2019, 11:01 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Nice, but surely this makes paramedics redundant?

Only works if no paramedics, similar to the CPR kit. You can stabilize though with paramedic online.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • TASSIA
(08-25-2019, 11:01 PM)Ryan :) Wrote: isn’t the fire man things just cop cars retextured ? other than that pretty epib

Retextured versions of the cars were already done, but then a new map came out,
thus we couldn't the skins anymore.

We'll decide what's going to happen next, but it will be one of the following:
- Coffee or me redo the skins.
- We're gonna make a community contest (which I would love to see!)
- nothing ...
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(08-25-2019, 11:03 PM)Conn Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 11:01 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Nice, but surely this makes paramedics redundant?

Only works if no paramedics, similar to the CPR kit. You can stabilize though with paramedic online.
I understand, but why be a paramedic when you can do the same job as a Fireman, like a 2 jobs with 1 role. Otherwise really nice update.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 3 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Pollux, TASSIA, Divey
(08-25-2019, 11:06 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 11:01 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Nice, but surely this makes paramedics redundant?

I understand, but why be a paramedic when you can do the same job as a Fireman, like a 2 jobs with 1 role. Otherwise really nice update.

Personally I would've loved to see all government able to stabilize someone but not revive them unless they have a CPR kit with no paramedic online or if there's a paramedic who can come help them.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-25-2019, 11:06 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote:

It takes way longer as fireman. Also you can literally revive everyone at the moment with a CPR kit.
This update basically just gives a CPR kit and a battery to every fireman for free.

If this update unbalances the paramedic job, we will obviously tweak the paramedic job afterwards ;)
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 1 user Likes TASSIA's post:
  • Janzo 火
TheRealBellick, ur dream has come true.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper