2nd PB

[Image: pBZGxdm.jpg]

[Image: dDPUjG9.jpg]

[Image: ORcf1Uh.jpg]

[Image: Hf2cYdj.jpg]

[Image: myr1rYg.jpg]

?

[Image: RSgzXwV.jpg]
From the screenshots I see here, there is no evidence who's props are being photographed (1st PB). When it comes to the presidents office it shows the owner however can you tell me was there any keypads in the office, as you seemed to get around despite all the propblock.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
I can substantiate that all the props inside the Nexus building belonged to Deer. Camera Implement doesn't show the owner, I should have pressed F12.

2nd Prop block was when I was spawned as Vice president. I was stuck in the area, frustratingly probing for a keypad, checked every corner. none could be found. I had no option but to transmute Jobs since I could not exit the office. No Admins where online.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
I will wait a further 24 hours to see if Deer has anything to say about the president office prop block, whether there was keypads or not.

In regards to the first pieces of evidence as there is no proof of who owns those props, I view this evidence as insufficient.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Approved.

The screenshots show that there are no keypads in sight where I would expect them to be, however the evidence is very weak.