Vehicle System Overhaul
Finally!! Nice work. Can't wait to get my vehicle HP to 0% and no mechanics online, so I have to wait 6 mins until my car is repaired. jk
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
Yes this is awesome
Nice work till you gotta fit and fix a new engine which takes like 20 minutes
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Here's the 'summary' of yesterdays update:

[Image: yJzBqnV.jpg]

[Image: o2dB31l.jpg]

[Image: QdbWaOv.jpg]

- Spent $3,000 on repairs
- Lag spikes + + tight spaces+ Shitty car handling = 3/4 of my time spent trying to get my car repaired or die trying.
- Died 3 times from 'standing' / 'putting out fire' next to exploding cars.
- farting cars and chimnies everywhere makes San Ranevo a scene from world war Z 

It's not funny. its frustrating. Remove the update.

How far are you going to push the limits of the engines of G mod? I like the ambition. but this will not work on a 10-year-old software. Stick to the limits. or make a a new game platform yourself.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(08-20-2019, 11:56 AM)Qannter Wrote: Here's the 'summary' of yesterdays update:

- Lag spikes + + tight spaces+ Shitty car handling = 3/4 of my time spent trying to get my car repaired or die trying.
- farting cars and chimnies everywhere makes San Ranevo a scene from world war Z 

How far are you going to push the limits of the engines of G mod? I like the ambition. but this will not work on a 10-year-old software. Stick to the limits. or make a a new game platform yourself.

Ok mr superdamin, we remove the update now, sorry for any inconvinace you will be refundded.
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Veronica
(08-20-2019, 11:56 AM)Qannter Wrote: Here's the 'summary' of yesterdays update:

Hey Qannter,

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with this update. I'm also sorry to say we're not removing an update just because you don't like it. A suggestion to revert it has had pretty much nothing but -support's. I'd recommend being a bit more careful when driving instead of going down mainstreet at full speed, which is what this update prevents. We're also monitoring how it's working out on the server and will make adjustments to the system as necessary, there are no plans to remove the system though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I love the update but Ithink there should be an option to disable the clientside effects. My (outdated) PC can no longer handle it, which causes stuttering when driving. That results in crashing into a wall. I'm sure we have more players with this issue. 

My idea would be to make an option to disable:
Exhaust smoke
Damage smoke
Wheel spin
Famcy camera

I think some of these things can be toggled but I seem to be unable to disable them. 

Keep the server side effects such as slow driving, but give the option to remove all effects.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • I_ARE_APPLE
(08-20-2019, 09:14 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I love the update but Ithink there should be an option to disable the clientside effects. My (outdated) PC can no longer handle it, which causes stuttering when driving. That results in crashing into a wall. I'm sure we have more players with this issue. 

Exhaust smoke
Damage smoke
Wheel spin
Famcy camera

I think some of these things can be toggled but I seem to be unable to disable them. 

Keep the server side effects such as slow driving, but give the option to remove all effects.

Even the owner thinks the update sucks, revive the thread and +Support

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...872&page=2
Honestly your all twats to people who made this update. Considering I ran a rewritten aj game mode back in the day, I know how much of a pain in the arse this update specifically would have taken.

Well done team.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
(08-20-2019, 09:14 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I love the update but Ithink there should be an option to disable the clientside effects. My (outdated) PC can no longer handle it, which causes stuttering when driving. That results in crashing into a wall. I'm sure we have more players with this issue. 

Exhaust smoke
Damage smoke
Wheel spin
Famcy camera

There is an option to disable the effects clientside, use /vcmod and there should be a few options in there.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork