im proud
The new map and the new reviving of the staff team with cool people joining and bad people leaving means it looks like a new golden age Smile

especially if we can get some cool new updates which I know the devs are working on very hard Smile
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • User 10588
Updates would be great.

I'm liking what i'm seeing. I see a lot more role plays day to day now and hostile RP is becoming increasingly more fun.
The following 4 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Wolven, SpaghettiFTW, Dimitris, Kippsee
now lets rewrite the gamemlode
Still a few issues but nothing that cannot be resolved. I cannot remember the last time since 2014 I needed to wait in a line to join the server, Friday was the new time. Smile!
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(08-18-2019, 01:24 PM)JackZ Wrote: Updates would be great.

I'm liking what i'm seeing. I see a lot more role plays day to day now and hostile RP is becoming increasingly more fun.

"HostileRP"

Very clever
I think FL is entering its second golden era, lots of rp, lots of activity from all staff, loads of new updates, new staff etc.
The following 4 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Luna, Pollux, Wolven, JackZ
Although I don’t play Garry’s Mod any more, I hope FL has another revival, would be a shame to see a server I’ve played since 2013 die off.

From what I can see, RP has started again, staff seem active, and players are joining; just need to get a little more clanRP going, and it’ll be good.

Finding the balance between pleasing Passive players and Aggressive players has always been something FL has struggled with, but it seems to me like that balance is finally coming back.

Proud of you all <3
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Wolven
To be honest here, in my time checking out the server recently I am still seeing huge flaws that I personally think need settled out. Like Forgee said yes the staff team has been incredibly active on the server, however, response time to @ calls for me personally has been for the most part completely absent. Admins are rping and not answering calls whenever calls should be the main priority. We have new people joining and they do not fully understand the rules and they are not being talked to and having their actions corrected for the better.

Another thing is exactly what JackZ said to an extent. HostileRP is the only thing I have been seeing (Outside of admin roleplays). The last two times I have been on my stupid candy cane shop has been the only roleplay outside of "government rp" and "gang rp" and having the buildings in the main area of the map be base-able, there has been a huge increase is needless gunfights with crossfire going across the main street.

Don't take this criticism to heart. I am ecstatic that the servers are seeing this type of player flow again. But these are the biggest issues I have encountered and I personally feel should be dealt with. But I know the first one will never be fixed because this current staff team is against that aspect and has been since the huge player dip but that is what we need. We need admins who are dedicated to doing purely @ calls and not pushing them off for roleplay.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux, Zecon