Portino - Beach Penthouse *SOLD OUT*
Update:

After exchanging advice with the market, the New listing price will now sell for $200,000.

Two have been sold, and the clients are really happy.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
ill take it off your hands for 100k come on its better then nothing
I've seen the house and the build quality inside is not worth 200k. From the outside you can see the missing parts of the textures on the kitchen, the lounge area is a few couches next to a prop with not even the correct fireplace texture but just a rectangle of a burning thing. The outside is just two possibly resized triangles stacked to distance from eachother and glass filling the gaps. Lots of wasted space in the middle of the property as well.

I'd recommend listing this 75k or less...

Also if you're going to sell the house to multiple people, I'd say it is just not a desirable purchase to anyone, personally I wouldn't like to have the same house as someone else exactly.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki
ill pay 200k doritos bro
Just to clarify the build is not for for purpose and needs more support to be structurally viable please buy at your own risk and be prepared to have to fix it yourself
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
(08-17-2019, 03:39 PM)Kazulu Wrote: I've seen the house and the build quality inside is not worth 200k. From the outside you can see the missing parts of the textures on the kitchen, the lounge area is a few couches next to a prop with not even the correct fireplace texture but just a rectangle of a burning thing. The outside is just two possibly resized triangles stacked to distance from eachother and glass filling the gaps. Lots of wasted space in the middle of the property as well.

Also if you're going to sell the house to multiple people, I'd say it is just not a desirable purchase to anyone, personally I wouldn't like to have the same house as someone else exactly.

Dear Zulu,

I have invited you to see the house personally myself. If you don't have the correct textures, then i believe you have to download the content properly. As for the fire, It is difficult to create realistic fire, however, it is only for effect. remember you are limited to what you are given by G mod.

You are complaining of 'Two stacked props together. Which means you either don't know how architecture works, or you need education on building. since i never see you build anything. The concept is to use as much fewer props as possible to not go over the 40 limits, This will allow clients not have to frustratingly as for a prop extension every time. 

As far as your concern with 'having the same house as everyone else' I have already sold the max number, and if you would read correctly, I am not selling anymore casue i don't want complaints of my clients for not having available space to place the prop.

I have sold the property to what the clients are willing to pay. Will definitely not go below $100K

Overall after 30+ visitors, The remarks where extremely positive and impressive, and those who have bought it are happy with their new penthouse. 

If you are looking for properties that fit your lower budget, I'm afraid don't have anything at the moment. 

Regards,

Qannter
(08-17-2019, 08:43 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 03:39 PM)Kazulu Wrote: I've seen the house and the build quality inside is not worth 200k. From the outside you can see the missing parts of the textures on the kitchen, the lounge area is a few couches next to a prop with not even the correct fireplace texture but just a rectangle of a burning thing. The outside is just two possibly resized triangles stacked to distance from eachother and glass filling the gaps. Lots of wasted space in the middle of the property as well.

Dear Zulu,

I have invited you to see the house personally myself. If you don't have the correct textures, then i believe you have to download the content properly. As for the fire, It is difficult to create realistic fire, however, it is only for effect. remember you are limited to what you are given by G mod.

You are complaining of 'Two stacked props together. Which means you either don't know how architecture works, or you need education on building. since i never see you build anything. The concept is to use as much fewer props as possible to not go over the 40 limits, This will allow clients not have to frustratingly as for a prop extension every time. 

As far as your concern with 'having the same house as everyone else' I have already sold the max number, and if you would read correctly, I am not selling anymore casue i don't want complaints of my clients for not having available space to place the prop.

I have sold the property to what the clients are willing to pay. Will definitely not go below $100K

Overall after 30+ visitors, The remarks where extremely positive and impressive, and those who have bought it are happy with their new penthouse. 

If you are looking for properties that fit your lower budget, I'm afraid don't have anything at the moment. 

Regards,

Qannter

Hi, dunno why you think this is formal however. I have all of the textures required to see the house and can see it as it is. The people who are happy are clearly uneducated on what is good in architecture and looks good, clearly this is the case as they want to live in a giant white slice of cheese. If you're going for a dig on the lower budget, that's really funny because my budget is most likely 3x yours or more also if I wanted a good property I would ask Mako as I already have.

Don't try to give me the architecture card and building card, when the house is also unrealistic, as without support on the front or middle of the house it would either fall nose diving into the sand or the centre of the floor would collapse down the middle. leaving the cheese mouldy in the sand.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(08-17-2019, 08:58 PM)Kazulu Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 08:43 PM)Qannter Wrote:

Dear Zulu,

Regards,

Qannter

Hi, dunno why you think this is formal however. I have all of the textures required to see the house and can see it as it is. The people who are happy are clearly uneducated on what is good in architecture and looks good, clearly this is the case as they want to live in a giant white slice of cheese. If you're going for a dig on the lower budget, that's really funny because my budget is most likely 3x yours or more also if I wanted a good property I would ask Mako as I already have.

Don't try to give me the architecture card and building card, when the house is also unrealistic, as without support on the front or middle of the house it would either fall nose diving into the sand or the centre of the floor would collapse down the middle. leaving the cheese mouldy in the sand.

It is clear that you are jealous that I did not sell the property to when you visited, only because i didn't trust you at all.

You are the only person who has a problem with his ego, so you try to call everyone an 'idiot' for buying something they want. It is like calling someone an idiot for buying a Gucci bag for $2000 'that has just a butterfly printed on it'

This is the luxury market, you have no involvement in. so:

I would kindly ask ou to stop commenting on this completed post, as you are really wasting your time. further baiting on insults will lead me to call an admin to have you removed from further replying on my post.
yeah zulu stop beaing jealous of the epic build
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Zulu, Veronica
(08-17-2019, 07:05 PM)digitalclock Wrote: Just to clarify the build is not for for purpose and needs more support to be structurally viable please buy at your own risk and be prepared to have to fix it yourself

Not trying to cause anything here but Qannter, one of your clients has pointed out that the build needs adjusted to adhere to the server rules. I know this for a fact as I have spoke with this person in game about making the building structurally sound. Maybe a tip for future builds Smile
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Zulu, Avgar