SpaghettiFTW
I still don’t see how at all his friends were a threat if you cannot see them and they aren’t there, may i also add that in the end past him teamkillijv his own mate we didn’t raid them and we didn’t shoot a bullet at them , same with us. I cannot hear people’s voice radio so you expecting me to know he has armed mates who are threats just by someone speaking is ridiculous, the hostage never even made it close to his mates position and that’s why none of us or the hostage got threatened or shot.

I have reason to believe they shot a cop before because I’m pulling up next to a cop car at the field, a corpse of a cop was there, I mentioned this to the other SRU units and kept this in mind throughout the situation, Will show this later as I’m busy atm.

Thanks
(08-15-2019, 05:37 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: I have reason to believe they shot a cop before because I’m pulling up next to a cop car at the field, a corpse of a cop was there, I mentioned this to the other SRU units and kept this in mind throughout the situation, Will show this later as I’m busy atm.

https://plays.tv/video/5d55a9a3b849348a70/2
Under review.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
How were the government informed of the hostage situation?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-15-2019, 10:29 PM)Awestruck Wrote: How were the government informed of the hostage situation?

I do believe the criminals themselves didnt actually even call either hostage situation in, the officer just called a /panic which prompted SRU to respond - he tried to tell us "disregard call" but at this time we had already seen the hostage in this situation and noticed which was going on. The second situation - which we negotiated and ended up in the peaceful release of was stumbled across by the same cop that we rescued the first time. Not once did the entirety of the group attempt to message us saying that they had those hostages, we just responded as per to a /panic and happend to stumble across - and second time just stumble across again - which later prompted us to respond upon officers calling us.
Accepted.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, it's not fearRP however failRP. I will remove your ban but be careful next time, remember ALL details of the hostage situation before going guns blazing.