Ranevo Boxing - Free Fight Night.
[Image: zor6RDN.png]

Ranevo Boxing Championship introduces our first event within the city. For this event, we are looking for the best fighters out there, to represent and set a bar for what this competition will eventually become. You think you got what it takes to be the champ?

DATE IS YET TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Staff for the evening:

Judge One: MrMonkeyDustFTW
Judge Two: KingCeasar172
Judge Three: Pat

Referee: N/A - Let me know if you want this role. If you have a microphone, even better.
Bartender/Snack salesman: N/A - Anyone can get this role, a microphone is not required.
Commentators 0/2: N/A - Let me know if you want this role. A microphone is a must./Event can continue without this role. However it would add a lot to the roleplay!
Security Guard 0/NA: Anyone can get this role, a microphone is not required.
[spoiler=OOC]If you would like to reserve a spot, let me know through a PM on the forums, Discord or Steam![/spoiler]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 5 users Like Random's post:
  • Wolven, Ranger, Zulu, Lesanka, Divey
Nice.
cant wait to club joejoe to death with a stack of $100 dollar bills

[Image: dozen-36-inflate-money-hammers.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Lewwings, Joe Joe, Slaint, Ryan, Wolven
this sounds more like organised assault then boxing
Being delayed until further notice.

Sorry everyone.
I fully did not realise how popular this roleplay would be, and how many wanted to be involved in any possible way. Therefore I decided that the roleplay should be postponed until I am confident that it will go smoothly.

I have had a lot of people wanting to get jobs, of which all got filled pretty quickly, I have updated the thread with more roles which can be ''applied'' for either as a comment on this thread or you may contact me through any other means.

Thread re-opened. Thank you!
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • User 21796
Reopened.