I know all the rules.SM
(08-12-2019, 07:25 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Also Pollux may I add why are you breaking FearRP in this situation? I told you to lower your gun multiple times.

I didn't break FearRP, you clearly said you were going to execute the hostage. Why would I lower my gun which allows you to do that and then also kill me easily? FearRP isn't as black and white as "I have one hostage you have to do everything I say instantly".
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-12-2019, 07:27 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 07:25 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Also Pollux may I add why are you breaking FearRP in this situation? I told you to lower your gun multiple times.

I didn't break FearRP, you clearly said you were going to execute the hostage. Why would I lower my gun which allows you to do that and then also kill me easily? FearRP isn't as black and white as "I have one hostage you have to do everything I say instantly".

If I have a hostage under gun-point and his life at risk you should follow demands and value his life which you didn't at the point when I had him at gun-point. This man told me multiple times that he was going to use force against in fact "brutal force".
I had a conversation with RedPanda regarding the situation, and he states that he did not see the initial hostage-taking, but only spoke to you when in Slums Alley to confirm that your reasoning was valid. What this Player Report has done, is draw light to the initial situation that an administrative member of staff did not witness.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-12-2019, 08:05 PM)Awestruck Wrote: I had a conversation with RedPanda regarding the situation, and he states that he did not see the initial hostage-taking, but only spoke to you when in Slums Alley to confirm that your reasoning was valid. What this Player Report has done, is draw light to the initial situation that an administrative member of staff did not witness.

When the administrative member of staff questioned the situation at slums, he was educated on the manner of hostaging and the location which is fact. It was a sit, I couldn't lie to him then and I couldn't lie here now - I hope he understands and remembers this and verifies what I have said. It would be a big shame for break the rules in my position right now as I have not received a punishment in a very long time and am not on last chance and therefore am in a good position in the community. I understand why you are misunderstood with the situation and that you believe I have broken a rule, however, again, RedPanda was educated on the entirety of the situation in the sit and said something like ''That's fine then, continue.'' Thankfully, he approved of not only the reason of the hostaging, but the entire situation in-game at least. Because of the fact that RedPanda wasn't there to witness the entirety of the situation, even though he was educated about it all, he approved of it all including where it took place - if he had been a witness, perhaps it would have been stopped with there and then and I would have returned to my property and none of this happened. Thankfully, even though that didn't happen, the situation was still approved of by a member a staff. Thank you.
Furthermore Pollux can I please have the full un-edited video please with your audio in it.
(08-12-2019, 08:16 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 08:05 PM)Awestruck Wrote: I had a conversation with RedPanda regarding the situation, and he states that he did not see the initial hostage-taking, but only spoke to you when in Slums Alley to confirm that your reasoning was valid. What this Player Report has done, is draw light to the initial situation that an administrative member of staff did not witness.

When the administrative member of staff questioned the situation at slums, he was educated on the manner of hostaging and the location which is fact. It was a sit, I couldn't lie to him then and I couldn't lie here now - I hope he understands and remembers this and verifies what I have said. It would be a big shame for break the rules in my position right now as I have not received a punishment in a very long time and am not on last chance and therefore am in a good position in the community. I understand why you are misunderstood with the situation and that you believe I have broken a rule, however, again, RedPanda was educated on the entirety of the situation in the sit and said something like ''That's fine then, continue.'' Thankfully, he approved of not only the reason of the hostaging, but the entire situation in-game at least. Because of the fact that RedPanda wasn't there to witness the entirety of the situation, even though he was educated about it all, he approved of it all including where it took place - if he had been a witness, perhaps it would have been stopped with there and then and I would have returned to my property and none of this happened. Thankfully, even though that didn't happen, the situation was still approved of by a member a staff.  Thank you.

To clarify on my part I did let the situation continue and deemed the reasoning was valid, however I do not recall (I don't deny it happened) the whole situation being explained to me as my interaction was rather brief with you, as the sit wasn't overly long/formal.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(08-12-2019, 11:09 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Furthermore Pollux can I please have the full un-edited video please with your audio in it.

The current video has all the evidence needed in this report? I didn't get anything said before due to me being with the VP at the side of the nexus, as seen in the start of this video. I don't think my microphone is needed either, it's not set up correctly yet and it only records me talking in discord and not me talking ingame. I didn't edit it out of the video either, it saves it to a seperate file.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
After a private conversation with Awestruck, discussing the situation, I mentioned how the hostaging was already valid which RedPanda stands by and how the location of the hostaging was also valid since a government worker had threatened me. Awestruck advised to keep it here in the courthouse so it's all written and he can go over the situation again for reference.

It was initially going to be a raid upon the Nexus however due to the large amount of government in the area it would have been unwise of me to do so as it puts my life in serious risk as we were a very small group and the government was full. Therefore, I decided to use my initiative to simply hostage the government worker responsible to just teach him a lesson and remove myself from the Nexus, thus not only keeping myself realistically safe from a large amount of government officials, but also that I kept violence as the last option - following the rules.

Thank you.
--Due to previous reply--

I was the president during this time and we had no laws that would warrant you raiding the nexus building so if this was initially going to be a raid i would like to know your reasoning. Below you can find the laws i had inplace during this time.

--[Laws Of San Ranevo]--

--[Traffic Laws]--
Trabants Are Illegal Due To Road Safety Concerns
Speed Limit Inside The City Is 45MPH
Speed Limit Outside The City Is 65MPH

--[Building Laws]--
Walls That Cannot Be Seen Over Or Through Are Illegal And Your Home Is Subject To Searches
1 Blocked Window Per House Is Allowed For Privacy Reasons But If Police Have Suspicion Your Home Will Be Searched
1 Light Firearm (Pistol) Is Allowed Per Property , But Must Only Be Used On The Property And For Self Defense
Additional Firearms Require Licenseing Which Can Be Purchased From The Nexus

--[Weapon Laws]--
Shotgun License - $2000
Rifle License - $2000
SMG License - $1000
Snipers Are Illegal Due To Safety Concerns
All Weapons Must Be Used In A Orderly Way And Not Abused For Personal Gain

--[Drug Laws]--
The Production Of Marajuana Is Legal If You Purchase A License - $2000
If You Are Found To Be Under The Influence Of Or Possesing Any Other Drugs You Are Subject To $500 Fine And 2Years Prison Time
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Awaiting a response from JoshZ - tax was also 20% at the time.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]