fEaRlEsS iS dEaD
[Image: 55635ae0ac4c909760df17a2cc6e1590.png]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 10 users Like Random's post:
  • Janzo 火, Divey, Laurinwookie, Ranger, Jonas, Link, Joe Joe, Zecon, Wolven, Eclipze
Photoshopped
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
wow not even 80 smh
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Fearless has been revived due to the new map but I doubt it'll last for too long.
The following 3 users Like Emil's post:
  • Mist, Bobby, ryan!
Having a full server doesn't make it not shit.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • lordofthesilver
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fearless is so dead
I mean, It's only dead when I crash into a tree trying to pit a damn semi-truck and blow up Wink
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Yeah it’s gotten full everyday since the new map, seems to be a bit of hype and I hope it doesn’t die out. If the devs start releasing content now weekly or every fortnight then FL would really be able to hold onto this player base actively and maintain it. By updates I don’t mean small things, I mean new cars, new weapons, new content, new Addons. It’s not hard for the developers to work as a team at bringing out a moderate amount of content for FL every 2 weeks or so (Or even month).

/typed on phone
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Dimitris
(08-12-2019, 12:45 PM)JackZ Wrote: Yeah it’s gotten full everyday since the new map, seems to be a bit of hype and I hope it doesn’t die out. If the devs start releasing content now weekly or every fortnight then FL would really be able to hold onto this player base actively and maintain it. By updates I don’t mean small things, I mean new cars, new weapons, new content, new Addons. It’s not hard for the developers to work as a team at bringing out a moderate amount of content for FL every 2 weeks or so (Or even month).

/typed on phone

This could be a reality in the near future, and I really hope it happens.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]