BanID: 82229

Ban Reason
Powergaming (Ranger) | Awful attitude + Admin disrespect

Staff Member: [FL] Dob

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Writing Unban Request on behalf of Monkey

Right so it was very early hours it was a school day so the server was not busy at all, around 5-7 players were on. Myself and my mate were just driving around just casually thinking of things to do, my friend then got arrested and I decided I wanted to help him so IC my guy was very mad at this point his soul mate had been looked away so he went into a rebel life learned how to shoot learned the way of going against the law so now hes a rebel with guns and a bad mindset he runs into jail cells and breaks his best mate out back to OOC no one reported it no one was bothered we kinda was just going to move on and just go base or something as we had broke the law so we cant exactly just go about act normal can we. OOC I was picked up and was told i was power gaming i was very confused at this moment in time i was starting to get angry as personally i thought i did nothing wrong and was trying to point out the fact that literally every day someones mates get arrested and they will legit come online and break them out i was told i will be receiving a 1 month ban i'll be honest i got really angry as i was so sure this wasn't ban worthy and i went and was very aggressive towards the 2 admins Dob and Ranger as i was in the heat of the moment i was very much annoyed at first it was just comments about how i thought the ban was very much stupid in my opinion then it did get quite out of control my ban was extended to 3 months now i have waited this out for 93+ % the amount of time and feel like it has been enough time as i still feel like what i did in the first place wasn't ban worthy and i would of made a UBR however i was ashamed at what i did in the heat of the moment i recently contacted Dob who i mainly did insult and i apologized i am sorry for the trouble i caused after the ban was issued but i was very much annoyed i am not exactly going to be jumping with joy that my fun and free time had been taken away for 3 months
Thanks for reading

I know it's past the one month rule thing, however I'm bored and just want to re-join and play again with all my friends. I am honestly, truly sorry for the issues I may have caused and can guarantee this will not happen in future situations.
Hello, MonkeyDust. I don't recall much from the situation but from what I do recall, I watched your friend (who was SpaghettiFTW I believe) get arrested, you then switched jobs for the sole purpose of breaking him out. This goes against rule 2.5. After I brought you to a sit, and explained that you were going to receive a ban due to the fact that you had just gotten unbanned. During this you began insulting dob and I. Not only did you insult us in game, but continued on the forums making a goodbye thread and insulting multiple members of the community with your posts.

In my opinion you should wait the duration of your ban.
Reply from MonkeyDust

Hello Ranger,

Firstly i would like to thank you for the quick reply secondly so yes SpaghettiFTW got arrested my job title and back story was already not so peaceful so i didn't just go rebel just for that soul purpose i was going to go rebel anyway and i went to a secret and secured location armed up and planned how i was going to break him out i had my job title already set as Thugsta but just wanted to change to rebel as the money is more i honestly didn't see anything wrong with what i did, almost every day i see this same kind of stuff honestly Ranger and i am sure you have too people hear gunshots at industrial instantly join the police team for the gun fight peoples mates getting raided they change their job title and go help them and i'm sure many people can back me on what i have just said and in the heat of the moment i got angry and personal and yes i do take everything back about what i did afterwards but i couldn't accept that i was going to get banned for something literally as nothing as that i have waited a very long time longer than i would usually just because i felt bad for being so salty on the forums i have said my apologies to the childish things i did after and i feel the things i did after are acceptable for a forum ban which is what i got.

Many Thanks
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Denied. You're aware of the rules broken so in the future please don't make a UBR.