zXNoRegretzXz
Steam Name: zXNoRegretzXz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420393797

BanID: 82529

Ban Reason
Powergaming, lying in @ sit, D/C to avoid moderator - Jonas // 10th ban in under 200 hours

Staff Member: [FL:T] Ranger , Jonas

Involved users
no one

Why should you be unbanned?
so basically I was the vice president and 2 raiders asked me to tell them where the president was using the database during this the raiders had guns and I was following fear rp so when the raiders found the president they killed him and I thought that the president slot Is empty so I became president so once I was president the 2 raiders asked me if they can me my security so I thought why not and I was leaving the office building (where the ex president was murdered) so after that I got called to a admin 
sit where a player quannter claimed I was friends with the raiders but that wasn't true as I had never spoken to them before they raided us so I explained that to the moderator and he returned me and then I was just playing as president and around 10 minutes later I was teleported back to Jonas the moderator who just said you have been lying to me so I asked him to elaborate and he said I asked the raiders to raid the president so I could become the president so I said that it wasn't true and he ignored me trying to defend my self so before the raiders said this Jonas was planning on banning them so they made this story up to defend them self so I would be punished and they wouldn't and as far as I am aware there is no evidence to support the claims that I was metagaming or lying so a 10 day ban that was made with no evidence at all and for the d/c to avoid sit Jonas had explained he was making a ben request so I said to him if your banning me can I just leave the game and he said go ahead so the sit was done

p.s I really want to experience the new map and I don't fell that it is fair I got such a large ban without any proof except someone's word against mine
Hello zXNoRegretzXz,

I would like to make a comment in regards to your UBR. I would firstly like to state that lies in the courthouse is a bannable offence and you lie multiple times during this UBR.

I will explain how I experienced the story;

I was called with an @ sit by Qannter because he said he was being RDMed by some people (Which was jneedham & Tiny-002, I don't fully recall their names), these two people said to me that you hired them to kill the president so that you could take the job. I found this out after the sit because the guy told me the entire story and it sounded pretty convincing, however, I knew that I did not have enough evidence. I, therefore, brought you in an attempt to see if you would be honest if I explained their story to you, and you started going on about how lying to a moderator isn't against the rules (which indeed it is), and you admitted to hiring them to get the job, all of which you told me after I explained their story to you.

During this, the two people changed their job to your security which is also powergaming. I told both of them off with a hefty warning because not only did they RDM they also powergamed, but their honesty led me to believe they had no ill intentions and I made sure that they went and read the rules an extra time to be 100% sure on what is, and what isn't allowed. You lying to me was something that got me a little frustrated, you straight up lied to my face directly. You even admitted to doing so after being told their part of the story. Now you are on here trying to lie with the exact same story, how do you think that is going to work out? Lying in the courthouse is not allowed in any way.

"He ignored me trying to defend my self so before the raiders said this Jonas was planning on banning them so they made this story up to defend them self so I would be punished and they wouldn't and as far as I am aware there is no evidence to support the claims that I was metagaming or lying" This entire snippet is a complete lie. I never ignored you, I let you explain what happened at the situation, and no I was not planning on banning them or blacklisting them. Before I blacklist someone I always make sure to check their records, hours, experience etc. I already told you during the sit that because you admitted to lying I caught you pants down, and trying to say that I didn't is a straight-up lie.

In regards to the D/C to avoid me here is what I have to say; you asked if you could just leave if I was going to ban you anyway, and I said "No, that will only make it worse", yet you continued to D/C from the server, lengthening your ban.

I normally don't get frustrated at people because I genuinely try to make it fair for every part of whoever was involved. You, however, misused that and decided to straight-up lie to my face about everything. I caught you with your pants down and you seem to not want to understand that. I really do not suggest lying in the courthouse as that can only make things worse. You know better man, and that's all I had to say.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
i never admitted to anything can i see evidence and i don’t fell i had the chance to defend my self
You literally admitted to lying to me in the chat saying things like "that isn't against the rules" etc. I gave you time to speak but you decided to use that time to lie to my face. I won't comment further and like I said, lying in the courthouse and even keeping on going will not help you in any way shape or form.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(08-10-2019, 12:34 PM)Jonas Wrote: You literally admitted to lying to me in the chat saying things like "that isn't against the rules" etc. I gave you time to speak but you decided to use that time to lie to my face. I won't comment further and like I said, lying in the courthouse and even keeping on going will not help you in any way shape or form.
i don’t fell like i lied i said it’s not against the rules for the vp to tell raiders where the president is
(tax was 40)

id like someone other than jonas to review this
--| Denied |--

Following the verdict of the banning administrator the UBR will be denied. For future reference I suggest avoiding lying in the courthouse as it can lead to serious punishments
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<