Jonas, Me

Why should you be unbanned?
Your name: Niko

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:34971534[/b]

Your ban ID: [b]75324[/b]

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: Breaking FearRP, 14th ban //Extended by Brikaas

Involved: Jonas, Me

Why we should unban you: I have been banned a lot of times and I know I have been a little kid back in the past and I have though of the rules as just guidelines but I now I udnerstand how the rules work and I dont care about dying, I realise its about roleplay and even though you die a bit, it still a part of the roleplay, and I would love to have a another chance at being able to roleplay in such an awesome community, I realise I exhausted alot of chances, but I feel you will enjoy my roleplay on your servers and I have always loved it on your servers, if not thats fine but I would extremely appriciate another chance to be able on your servers. 

Thanks, Niko.
Hey man, considering this was most likely 2 years ago I really do not remember anything at all, therefore I am not able to recall what happened. The ban is permanent and I feel like 2 years is a lot, especially considering the new permanent ban rules etc.

I would support an unban considering it's this long ago, but that is up to which admin takes care of this case.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hi Niko,

Thanks for posting an Unban Request. I have taken your case into staff discussion and we will get back to you ASAP.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Approved
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]