Kraft Punk
Reported User(s): Kraft Punk

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180006068

Date & Time (GMT): 1/8/19 @ 02:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I will preface this by saying that Kraft Punk is friends with NoRegretz, and joined at almost exactly the same time as him, so we can safely assume he only joined to minge given the overwhelming evidence. The night before this incident, Kraft Punk was banned for general mingery. 

The night of this incident, after his 24h ban, he came back to the server and resumed minging with his friends who I will post PRs on individually later. I'll let the evidence speak for itself, but I'd like to point out that he was banned for 1 day after this and I was told he would be issued an extended ban, which did not happen, that's why I'm posting.

Kraft Punk has 3 total bans, all from this year, and 11 total blacklists.

The first video is short so I won't bother with timestamps, but the second video is longer and has evidence on other users so I will timestamp it.

Timestamps:

6:13 - Abuse of taser tool as a Police Officer when the suspect was not resisting arrest or trying to evade.
6:57 - RDMing a rebel who posed no threat to him.
7:16 - Firing on a rebel who had his hands up, shooting him to death while unconscious after another officer tased the rebel, misuse of taser tool on myself.
8:22 - RDMing another Police Officer.

Kraft Punk shows no signs of wanting to play the game properly and was flagrantly massRDMing and ruining the roleplay experience for Rebels, Citizens and his fellow Officers, some of whom were new to the game. He has plenty of hours to understand that CityRP is not Counter Strike Source deathmatch, but still treats it as such. In my opinion he deserves a very long break from the gamemode to re- read the rules and reconsider his actions.

Evidence
Dead's Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV5P8h_XEqE

My Video (timestamps above): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQp6ux8C5_0
Approved.