zXNoRegretzXz
(08-05-2019, 08:31 PM)MINGEGANGLEADER Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 07:25 PM)Qannter Wrote: Involved

He targets me mostly. Withal fabricated a story to the staff, in which they believed, thus getting me ostracized. Everyone abhors him - and wants him gone.

you have nothing to do with anything that turtle has said

- You are erroneous.

- Turtle quoted violation: 12:18 - Breaking 3.1a, blatant and purposeful misuse of move body tool to kill me after knocking me out.

You have doen this to me many times using a baseball bat.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Qannter is involved in the sense that he's been affected negatively by your rule- breaking, so yes, he has a place on this thread.
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/turtlesnubs/
(08-05-2019, 08:55 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 08:31 PM)MINGEGANGLEADER Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 07:25 PM)Qannter Wrote: Involved

He targets me mostly. Withal fabricated a story to the staff, in which they believed, thus getting me ostracized. Everyone abhors him - and wants him gone.

you have nothing to do with anything that turtle has said

- You are erroneous.

- Turtle quoted violation: 12:18 - Breaking 3.1a, blatant and purposeful misuse of move body tool to kill me after knocking me out.

You have doen this to me many times using a baseball bat.
i’m not going to lie i have done it before as a cop but i got a blacklist but i have never don’t it with bat since a rarely even use weapons unless i’m playing as a cop
onced again all the allegations you are saying i have received bans and blacklists so i’ve already been punished the only thing that turtle has said which i’ve not already been punished for is me calling him retarded in ooc and the “doom fort” which i don’t believe any rules were broken with that dupe
Right, I'm gonna ask you politely to stop ignoring what I've said and replying the same stuff over and over again. 
Your doomfort broke the rules, I've said multiple times the walls were higher than 4PHX and hidden keypads / entrances are not allowed as people have been banned for them in the past.

And for one, final time; I am posting this PR to make sure your bans get extended to where they should be extended. I have said so many times that I'm aware you were given a 1 day ban before your ban was extended, so please stop saying this has already been dealt with when it has not.

The fact that Chumps gave you those original 1 day bans does not change the fact that all of your transgressions greatly exceed the threshold of a 1 day ban. He is / was clearly not biased towards be in any way as he banned you for something that he got proof & logs of first, and on top of that I've known the guy for less than a week so there's clearly no room for a bias to be formed within that time frame.

I'm not asking you to come up with rebuttal, as what you did was inexcusable and indefensible given the evidence. Make that your last post on the matter, and wait for a staff member to reply to the thread after having reviewed what we've both said. Thanks.
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

(08-06-2019, 03:49 AM)turtlesnubs Wrote: Right, I'm gonna ask you politely to stop ignoring what I've said and replying the same stuff over and over again. 
Your doomfort broke the rules, I've said multiple times the walls were higher than 4PHX and hidden keypads / entrances are not allowed as people have been banned for them in the past.

And for one, final time; I am posting this PR to make sure your bans get extended to where they should be extended. I have said so many times that I'm aware you were given a 1 day ban before your ban was extended, so please stop saying this has already been dealt with when it has not.

The fact that Chumps gave you those original 1 day bans does not change the fact that all of your transgressions greatly exceed the threshold of a 1 day ban. He is / was clearly not biased towards be in any way as he banned you for something that he got proof & logs of first, and on top of that I've known the guy for less than a week so there's clearly no room for a bias to be formed within that time frame.

I'm not asking you to come up with rebuttal, as what you did was inexcusable and indefensible given the evidence. Make that your last post on the matter, and wait for a staff member to reply to the thread after having reviewed what we've both said. Thanks.

the doom fort wasn’t mine so i shouldn’t be punished for that i never made it and i have already been punished when my original punishment was giving out nothing was said about it been extended and i’ve learned my lesson since i’ve not broken the same rules since my ban
Yep, still saying the same things after I've already addressed them. I'll keep waiting for an admin's input.

Approved.