[FL:RP] Tim
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Tim

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192529993

Date & Time (GMT): 3/8/19 @ 04:43 GMT

Summary of the incident
So i was in my house Chillin as then a Cop turns up lockpicked the door or something comes up and starts shooting me without any Commands or so given towards me

6.4 Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause. Some examples include: Gunfire heard or seen coming from within the property (i.e. contraband); Criminal activity visible on the property; A suspect on the property.

6.5 You must have a search warrant from the President to search the property, unless the lives of officers or hostages are at immediate risk or you have seen a dangerous suspect retreating into a property.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option
Evidence
https://youtu.be/7CItULDe3zQ
Im seriously confused of what the hell is going on in this video could you please explain?
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
So as said previously, i was in my base aa then a cop drives by and stops i wanted to look but realised he was lockpickin my door or somethin comes up with no verbal or other attempts to arrest/detain me and directly fires at me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
Denied. This video doesn't prove much.