Teamkilling / RDM / General Minging / Not here to RP

Staff Member: [FL:T] Chumps

Involved users
Kraft Punk, zXNoRegretzXz
Y Tho
idk if there is anyone else

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello!

So I know I just came back from another ban that doesn't help my situation.

I joined the server as a Cop and so did my mate zXNoRegretzXz, I responded to a Black Tesla pursuit call and we end up in villas with the car that is abandon while there zXNoRegretzXz pull ups and so does MrMaaze and 2 other cops. While at villas with the Tesla a cop gets knocked out or something (I'm not too sure I was paying attention on clamping the car) and then one of the cops started to shoot MrMaaze so being an officer of the law I wasn't going to sit there and let the cop die while I wait for the president to do the demotion, So yes I did kill the cop that shot another cop, Then one cop kills me. I did TK another cop that was shooting and killed hg00098 (Kraft Punk) My reasons for killing him was 1. he had just gunned a cop down 2. he was turning on me aswell. 3. It was self-defence it was a kill or be killed situation.

I'm 100% sure I did not RDM anyone, 2 or 3 Kills were from killing an Armed rebel that was shooting cops constantly, I killed this guy twice in nexus (about 10 - 15 minutes apart) That was armed and raiding the president. I killed Kraft Punk when he was a citizen and was shooting a Paramedic in main street. 1 - 2 Kills was TK which yes I admit was wrong but I had an RP reason behind it. At no point during my 1 - 3 hours on FL did I minge I had no intention of minging when I joined the server.

Edit: I know what I did by TK'ing the cops was wrong but I wanted too keep it IC so there isn't much hassle in OOC etc, At the heat of the moment I panicked and instead of asking the president or police sergeant to demote them I ended up shooting the rouge cops dead, I know this is wrong but I feel as if my actions were justified, If I were to ask for a demotion on them how long would it of taken the president or police sergeant to demote them? and in that time another cop could be shot and killed by the rouge cops this made them a threat to not only my life but everyone else that was in the area hence why i took it upon myself to shoot and kill them. If they did continue to TK us I would of brought it to the Fourms and made a report or asked on Discord too see if there was a staff member that could join the server and deal with them. I was never pulled to a sit, I never got a chance to explain myself

[Image: unknown.png]
(08-01-2019, 02:29 AM)Flex Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Flex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159462299

BanID: 82512

Ban Reason
Teamkilling / RDM / General Minging / Not here to RP

Staff Member: [FL:T] Chumps

Involved users
Kraft Punk, zXNoRegretzXz
Y Tho
idk if there is anyone else

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello!

So I know I just came back from another ban that doesn't help my situation.

I joined the server as a Cop and so did my mate zXNoRegretzXz, I responded to a Black Tesla pursuit call and we end up in villas with the car that is abandon while there zXNoRegretzXz so does MrMaaze and 2 other cops. While at villas with the Tesla a cop gets knocked out or something (I'm not too sure I was paying attention on clamping the car) and then one of the cops started to shoot MrMaaze so being an officer of the law I wasn't going to sit there and let the cop die while I wait for the president to do the demotion, So yes I did kill the cop that shot another cop, Then one cop kills me.

I'm 100% sure I did not RDM anyone, 2 or 3 Kills were from killing an Armed rebel that was shooting cops constantly, I killed this guy twice in nexus (about 10 - 15 minutes apart) That was armed and raiding the president. I killed Kraft Punk when he was a citizen and was shooting a Paramedic in main street. 1 Kill was TK which yes I admitted to in my other paragraph. At no point during my 1 - 3 hours on FL did I minge I had no intention of minging when I joined the server.

i can also confirm that the tk at villas was because of another cop that was shooting mrmaaze
I can back up Flex on the police team killing. I had pissed off some fellow officers by killing rebels that were armed yet those officers did not know that. When I tried to explain to them that the rebels I shot were armed the officers attacked me. Flex tried to help me by protecting me from the attackers. They probably hunted him down for his encounter in Villas with Mr.Maaze, for which I was not present. (My steam name was Kraft Punk unlike hg00098 for my forum name, I forgot to change it from a night of CS:GO about a week ago.) 

[Image: WANG_YANG_GANG_PROTEST.png]
So you admit to teamkilling? What is there left to prove? Also you associating with them doesn't bring out any light either.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
You have admitted to breaking the rule within your UBR.

Please do not post one if you know you have broken the rules.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]