RedPanda
Your Name: _unexpected04_

Accused Staff Member: RedPanda

Involved users
Flex

Date & Time (GMT): 27/7/19 @ 20:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of Power

Explanation and Evidence
So basically I got trapped under the map as president and tax was 40 but no staff were online and I didn't want to change jobs because I would have to wait a long time to be president again so I waited for around 20 minutes (after about 5 minutes I set tax to 0) 

so after I waited RedPanda came online and helped me get out and then he thought I was abusing the glitch in order to make money so we talked and he decided I would not be punished and he left so I continued as president braking no rules until out of nowhere he teleported me to the hotel roof where he asked me questions about it and once again we both decided I don't deserve to be punished but then he asked a question which was "how did you get under the map" and I told him that I was building my office and a officer (Flex) was helping me but flex placed a chair down and I sat on it and I glitched threw the wall and landed under the map (with no health points lost) but RedPanda thought I was lying and that's fair enough but there was no evidence that my story wasn't true so he asked who was with me and I said a officer (flex) so we spoke and flex was offline this point so RedPanda blacklisted me from been president for 2 hours so after that RedPanda said if I get flex to speak to him and confirm my story he will lift the blacklist so I messaged Flex saying that I need Flex to speak to RedPanda about the blacklist so flex spoke to RedPanda and explained everything to him but RedPanda still thought I was lying even though theres no evidence that I was telling the truth and no evidence for me lying  

but that's not all it confuses me why RedPanda was going to not punish for what I done but for how I got into under the map.
he said either I tell him how I got under the map or he blacklists me so I could of just lied and avoided the black list but I knew I was telling the truth.
Hi Alan,

In relation to your report against me I will address each point I feel needs addressed or elaborated on.

To start it is true you were stuck under the map as the president, however many people reported that they had tried helping your out but you ignored their help (you claimed to have not understood what they were saying). You also say that you set tax to 0, however when I came on you had set tax to 40 which had made me and other people even more convinced you were exploiting your position, you even admitted this was a fault on your part so at least you understand that part was wrong.

In regards to your activities with [FL:RP] Flex I had both of you in the office at different times explaining what happened and you both showed where you put a chair through the nexus window (your words to me during the sit I believe) and both of you showed me the same spot, on testing a falling chair from this spot you would continue to fall under the map forever, nothing would stop you. However when I found you you were in an invisible room underneath the jails/garage area which is not accessible from below the map from where you and your witness say you fell from. Also in regards to the talks with [FL:RP] Flex I informed you that I would find out his version of events etc and see what I thought, after these talks and tests I didn’t feel that the blacklist should be removed as it seemed to me that you had entered where you were from another location from the one you told me and ignored players advice about getting out and set tax 40.

I don’t recall specifically saying anything about only punishing you purely for how you got under the map, I had came to the conclusion you were abusing an exploit being under the map and I wanted to know how you got there to further help my conclusion. I did what I did because I believed you were exploiting. Also I don’t see how me blacklisting you for an exploit which may have been accidental, which I viewed as intentional due to your actions, is an abuse of my power.

You also mention how I accuse you of lying (here and on my profile) which is in your words “fair” but then you continue to go on about how there was no evidence for or against this, the evidence I used was your 2 story’s and where you ended up, it didn’t add up.

I will now wait and see if anything else is required or requested of me, other than that I don’t intend to reply to this again.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Please post an Unblacklist Request instead if you think your punishment was unfair.

Punishing you, even if you dont like the reasoning, in this case, is not grounds for abuse.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]