Gone.. again
(07-31-2019, 02:43 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 02:37 PM)Falc Wrote: Anyone else read this in a child’s voice?

Pretty immature way to bow out, especially as you’re not leaving, just playing less.

Anyhow, hopefully you calm down and patch things up, see ya.

The stuff i said was my opinion, i said it was shit and thats it, i said my opinion
I might be leaving fulltime just need to wait and see
I dont see how its immature all i said is the staff is Pure Shit < Which they are
Im not going to play a server when admins dont know what they are doing

Hey - I’m one person who has no issue with opinions, I’m glad you voice it and tell them, what I’m saying is the way you’ve gone about voicing it and how you’ve worded it as such.

Don’t leave for good over it though, there’s always hurdles, it can only get better.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Flame..
(07-31-2019, 04:08 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 02:43 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 02:37 PM)Falc Wrote: Anyone else read this in a child’s voice?

Pretty immature way to bow out, especially as you’re not leaving, just playing less.

Anyhow, hopefully you calm down and patch things up, see ya.

The stuff i said was my opinion, i said it was shit and thats it, i said my opinion
I might be leaving fulltime just need to wait and see
I dont see how its immature all i said is the staff is Pure Shit < Which they are
Im not going to play a server when admins dont know what they are doing

Hey - I’m one person who has no issue with opinions, I’m glad you voice it and tell them, what I’m saying is the way you’ve gone about voicing it and how you’ve worded it as such.

Don’t leave for good over it though, there’s always hurdles, it can only get better.

It can only get better, and it will

Sorry i left in such a way, i was pissed with the amount of people that dont understand RP servers.
I didnt want to be a little shit towards you
How immature do you need to be to be fighting with him on his goodbye thread, fuck off somewhere else for now,

Flame, remember what I've told you. People will be dickheads no matter how old they are or what their rank might be, however they're no better than anyone else, nor are they any special. Smile and nod, smile and nod. Best way to annoy someone who thinks their fucking top notch when really their a bag of shite on the ground is to smile and nod

Sad to see you leave mate.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
The following 1 user Likes Penguin.'s post:
  • Flame..
glad to see i’m one of your favourites 

taraaa
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(07-31-2019, 05:35 PM)Ryan Wrote: glad to see i’m one of your favourites 

taraaa

ur not my fav
im my fav
(07-31-2019, 05:35 PM)Penguin. Wrote: How immature do you need to be to be fighting with him on his goodbye thread, fuck off somewhere else for now,

Flame, remember what I've told you. People will be dickheads no matter how old they are or what their rank might be, however they're no better than anyone else, nor are they any special. Smile and nod, smile and nod. Best way to annoy someone who thinks their fucking top notch when really their a bag of shite on the ground.

Sad to see you leave mate.

gooch byche penguinnch
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • Penguin.