Dylann | Birthday
Reported User(s): Dylann | Birthday

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_1:1:150440466

Date & Time (GMT): 29/7/19 @ 12:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Basically, I and some other officers were chilling at the nexus listening to some music when some guy came up to my car and held a gun to me and told me to drive to lake, he then got into the car, while fear still applied to me and I drove away, following orders, then my SRU Sergeant came out and while I was driving away he was shouting telling me to stop, which I did not listen to because I was still under FearRP, then during the drive to lake he demoted me and claimed it was because I wasn't listening to his orders and that we could've gotten him out, which I then told him that the reason I didn't listen was because I was still under FearRP, now I don't tend to post PR's because I think they are tedious and annoying but in this case the Sergeant ruined a possible good hostage RP which annoyed me.

The player who took me hostage was Infi, I'm sure he could provide his input to this too.

Apologies if this was written poorly, I'm currently writing this at 1:00 in the morning.

Evidence
As for evidence, I was not able to record the actual event but I did get some screenshots.[Image: oJ0daMg.png]
[Image: TSIpf2a.png]
Waiting on Infistar to add his side as well and maybe more potential proof.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
To me it seems like the situation could have been avoided if you would have told the sergeant from the getgo that you were under FearRP.

Based on what you have written and lack of evidence to better explain the situation, I am going to deny this PR for now, as this is not something I would typically punish for anyway. Rather, I would leave the accused with a warning.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]