BlacklistID(s): 105523, 105522

Blacklist Reason
BRA (93424) - Teamkilling

Staff Member: Chumps

Involved users
SevenX
Kurdism

Why should you be unblacklisted?
This is ridiculous. On a player report on me and Kurdism, the reporter did not have sufficient proof of anything. He did have one console screenshot that shows that Kurdism (Psalms) killed him once. The console screenshot didn't show any context.

Now back to me, in my case, there is absolutely no evidence of anything. This is because I haven't team killed anyone. This is like reporting someone for team killing and then just adding a bunch of names and they all get punished.

I would like to see this blacklist removed, and a staff review of Chumps, since this is very unprofessional.

EDIT:
I would also like to point out that Qannter lied in the courthouse. In the PR on me and Kurdism he wrote
Quote:They pointed guns at me, I am a SRU sargent. then when i drove off. they shot me down  as a SRU sargent. (teamkilling) 
Qannter lied in the way that he knew that he drove me over, and that Kurdism shot him after that. (He wrote they as in that be both shot him)
In this case, it was Qannter who team killed me. He did this by driving me over when I tried to stop him, I was quickly injured, and Kurdism responded with opening fire on the vehicle. Again, I NEVER team killed, I WAS team killed, whether it was a mistake or not.
I've checked the logs and most things he said about teamkilling checkout, so you posting this UBLR won't save you much.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Logs have indeed been checked, and you were rightfully punished.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]