Zue
Reported User(s): Zue

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17655693

Date & Time (GMT): 26/7/19 @ 01:09 GMT

Summary of the incident
In the video below, Zue can be seen speeding up and down mainstreet driving recklessly in an obvious attempt to bait police into a chase. This could be considered a breach of rule 8.4, as he is doing the exact opposite of keeping a low profile, and is provoking the police.

Quote:8.4 Roleplay burglary properly, don't use molotovs, assault rifles and don't use shotguns, you want to be as quiet as possible (keypad crackers are the only exception to this).
Also, in general do not provoke the government into raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.

Zue can then be seen making no attempt to break / avoid me when I am on a zebra crossing and the traffic light is red, and instead continues to accelerate and does not call a paramedic even when there is no police chase.
This is also in breach of rule 9.1 and 9.3.
Quote:9.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.
Quote:9.3 Drive sensibly, do not spam your horn or drive recklessly by crashing into everything, this includes driving or spawning vehicles inside buildings, where they do not belong.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzGrX5Mm_80
Denied.

I know he was speeding up and down mainstreet however you jumped in front of the vehicle when it was going too fast to stop which isn't allowed as it could be classed as suicideRP, you value your life which is also a rule so I will just give you both a second chance.