SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71370062

BanID: 82464

Ban Reason
FailRP & FearRP - Raiding/Aiding the president as a fireman. Should know better

Staff Member: [FL] Panda

Involved users
[FL:M] Jonas & Ivan Tempski

Why should you be unbanned?
Okay I know what I did was wrong, I shouldnt have tried protecting the president and broken the rules. Its rediculous and I'm never doing it again. I just wanna say I'm sorry to everyone I disappointed, this is NOT who I am. Voices in my head kept saying "save him! save him!" They were wrong... I do not know what went through my head. I guess i was willing to risk my life for my president but obviously this was wrong. You don't have to provide a reason if u deny it I just wanted to say this
Hello Narc,

I am thankful for your honesty and how genuine you were during out @ sit, however, I do not support an unban. You got 4 days (considering I was going to request a week ban before that). You were also caught in an incident not too long before that and I let you off with a very lenient punishment; a verbal warning.

You were with the President (Ivan Tempski) and you were helping him by hitting the raiders with your fire-axe (if I remember correctly). You're a fireman who needs to put out fires and not aid in raids, thus you performed FailRP & you broke FearRP by being within the center of an active raid, guns pointed at you and yet you continued to hit them with your axe.

I think your punishment is super lenient so I wouldn't support an unban, I'm sorry. I hope you learnt from this lesson and will take it with you when you next join the server. I don't have the powers to conclude this UBR, so therefore I just thought I'd leave my comment & leave it to the concluding administrator.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(07-21-2019, 05:07 PM)Tim Wrote: Not the first time you've broken the rules and now it's bit you in the rump, don't bother replying to this to antagonize me as you always do because i ain't gonna look.

Posting without permission, please warn him 50% as the guidelines show.
(07-21-2019, 01:09 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Narc

Hello Jonas, I want to say I'm thankful for handling the admin sit very well. You made me understand I made a mistake and handled it very professional and fairly. Thank you for your comment.
Hello Narc,

Jonas' post pretty much sums up everything needed to say to conclude this UBR. You broke FearRP and you FailRPed.
With your hours and experience on the server, you should know much better not to do so.

Denied.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator