Religion
The world has no place for religion anymore, especially in governments and law.
(10-30-2019, 10:33 AM)Zombie Wrote: The world has no place for religion anymore, especially in governments and law.

What about places that use religion as foundation for society. I wouldn't be so certain anything good would come out of removing Islam from the middle-east. It is simply not possible.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I cannot deny the fact that religions are, however good their intents, are simply cults that have developed into mainstream society in time. I have no issues with religion at all - believe what you want.

As we have evolved, we went from families to villages to societies which each included its own belief system. On the most part, the members of said groups work well with each other as a team - each fulfilling a role using their status in the group. However, as humanity's dependance to work in a group has increased, its ability for groups to work with other groups has not. This explains conflict and wars from city-states in ancient Greece to entire nations throughout the world today.

The issue with this freedom of religion is, and again no matter how good a religion's intent is, that it devides humanity. Religion is simply another example of the division of our species - and where there is division there will always be conflict.q

Every single person on this tiny planet needs to realize that all these groups are just a social construct developed in people's minds.

As someone once said: "There is no us and them - it's only us." We're all brothers and sisters and I believe that segregation will always lead to conflict and violence. We must merge into a greater whole where we all belong and treat one another like family by overcoming our primal nature and mature as a species.
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Haarek
(11-02-2019, 11:51 AM)Midget Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 10:33 AM)Zombie Wrote: The world has no place for religion anymore, especially in governments and law.

What about places that use religion as foundation for society. I wouldn't be so certain anything good would come out of removing Islam from the middle-east. It is simply not possible.
Of course it's not possible to rapid remove religion from the Middle East, that wasn't my point.

Those places that use religion as foundation for society are a shithole, from Medieval Europe to present Middle East and bible belt America.

I'll tell you from my experience, in Israel, a secular democratic Jewish country, the government is slowly becoming religious because Bibi can't survive without the Haredim to stay as a Prime Minister, so he gives them power and they add retarded religious laws and it's damaging the economy and the country. The Haredim live in their isolated neighborhoods mainly in Jerusalem and in Bnei Brak, and these neighborhoods are run by Haredim, and they're a fucking shithole. They don't contribute to the country, nor do they work because they don't believe in working but "God". So they sit and fuck around and pray all day, and their wives just squirt out more leeches, as if we don't have enough of them. So naturally, they live under the poverty line and thus they get paychecks by the government, and every year more and more of them are moving into different neighborhoods because they're running out of space because they can't stop breeding like rats, and the real estate of the neighborhoods lose their value because of them and their backwards nature.
I prefer the Arabs over them, they should be deported somewhere and be replaced by Arabs, Arabs at least work, contribute to the economy and seek higher education, despite that some of them are crazy and backwards in their own villages.

And to think that it's worse and incomparable just a few kilometers outside of the borders, especially an entire country a couple of countries away like Saudi Arabia or Iran. It just proves to me that religion has no place in this world, especially in law and government, there should be a separation.
(11-03-2019, 03:36 AM)Zombie Wrote:

Of course it's not possible to rapid remove religion from the Middle East, that wasn't my point.

Those places that use religion as foundation for society are a shithole, from Medieval Europe to present Middle East and bible belt America.

I'll tell you from my experience, in Israel, a secular democratic Jewish country, the government is slowly becoming religious because Bibi can't survive without the Haredim to stay as a Prime Minister, so he gives them power and they add religious laws and it's damaging the economy and the country. The Haredim live in their isolated neighborhoods mainly in Jerusalem and in Bnei Brak, and these neighborhoods are run by Haredim. They don't contribute to the country, nor do they work because they don't believe in working but "God". So they sit and pray all day, and their wives produce more children, as if we don't have enough of them. So naturally, they live under the poverty line and thus they get paychecks by the government, and every year more and more of them are moving into different neighborhoods because they're running out of space because they can't stop pro-creating, and the real estate of the neighborhoods lose their value because of them and their backwards nature.
I prefer the Arabs over them, they should be deported somewhere and be replaced by Arabs, Arabs at least work, contribute to the economy and seek higher education, despite that some of them are crazy and backwards in their own villages.

And to think that it's worse and incomparable just a few kilometers outside of the borders, especially an entire country a couple of countries away like Saudi Arabia or Iran. It just proves to me that religion has no place in this world, especially in law and government, there should be a separation.

Then I take it you are an atheist
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-03-2019, 04:03 PM)Midget Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 03:36 AM)Zombie Wrote:

I'll tell you from my experience, in Israel, a secular democratic Jewish country, the government is slowly becoming religious because Bibi can't survive without the Haredim to stay as a Prime Minister, so he gives them power and they add religious laws and it's damaging the economy and the country. The Haredim live in their isolated neighborhoods mainly in Jerusalem and in Bnei Brak, and these neighborhoods are run by Haredim. They don't contribute to the country, nor do they work because they don't believe in working but "God". So they sit and pray all day, and their wives produce more children, as if we don't have enough of them. So naturally, they live under the poverty line and thus they get paychecks by the government, and every year more and more of them are moving into different neighborhoods because they're running out of space because they can't stop pro-creating, and the real estate of the neighborhoods lose their value because of them and their backwards nature.

Then I take it you are an atheist
yes I am, all I need is evidencs for divine power and I'll change my mind
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Haarek