Re-Introduction of Pas/Agg Groups
[Image: C6lc4Pn.png]

Passive/Aggressive Groups

So after concluding the Clan/Group Feedback form as well as criticism over the past months its become quite apparent there is a major grey area between the Passive Group and Aggressive Clan and even though its assisted in splitting the two into separate entities its also created a rift for ideas that aren't passive enough to be a group but too passive to be a clan; something the old system was able to combat but to varying levels of success. This re-introduction will bring back both passive/aggressive and aggressive groups however with new guidelines as well as a general aim. 

The new system introduces the 2 new group types however there is a general difference between the usual clan and aggressive group. Groups (normally passive orientated) are more business oriented in comparison to clans. So an aggressive group would perform business while performing potentially illegal activities on the side whereas a Clan prioritises its illegal activities while having either illegitimate/legitimate business on the side. More information on how to appropriately label your group will be documented in the guidelines.

This change however has little to no effect on Clans, and for said reason Clans cannot be passive as that is not meant to be their aim.

Quote:Things that would be encased in the 'Pass/Agg' or 'Agg' tags would be as follows :

- PMC's
- Police Groups / Army Groups
- Cannibal/Savage Groups
- Drug Producers

These groups themselves are inherently 'Business' oriented so to speak and would therefore protect whatever their business is, so Drug Barons would sell their product while also protecting it at any cost and a PMC would protect a target at all costs.

Quote:Things that wouldn't be encased in 'Pass/Agg' or 'Agg' tags and would therefore be a clan would be as follows :

- Mafia
- Gangs

These groups themselves are inherently more aggressive with business being a side objective so a Mafia would have its criminal tendencies which would then be masked by both legitimate/illegitimate business ventures.

Changes in regards to guidelines as of current would be as follows (Changes are made in Red) :
  • Assist Clans during Wartime
This means that during the war of 2 clans a passive group may not assist one clan whether they favour them or not. Meaning the group may not help hide one side from the opposing side or even assist in the attacking of the other clan. Aggressive groups may assist clans during the war period in terms of financial aid as well as military aid (Usage of their firearms), however cannot get involved with the direct conflict
  • Clan-Group Skirmishes
During their interactions there is a high possibility clans and groups can get into conflicts, these conflicts are permitted to occur however too many group forced skirmishes could result in the Aggressive Group being subjugated into becoming a Clan.

Changes to the main Group Guidelines would be as follows:
  • Passive Groups cannot Aid Clans during Wartime 
  • Do not form alliances with Clans 
  • You may not Contrafarm as a unified passive or passive/aggressive group
  • Do not publicly expose weaponry as it could incite raids
  • Do not restrict members from joining certain groups/clans
Threads regarding groups have also been updated to encase these changes. Any relevant changes can be found on threads below:

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 14 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Ryan, Lewwings, RoCKy, Jessixa, Grape, Chumps, Wolven, Luna, Jonas, Panda, Zecon, Ranger, Narcotic, User 10588
Cool beans
Finally!
and i oop
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • RoCKy
About bloody time!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

EH HEY
I really like this but I still feel as if every group should be under the title of clan it would in my opinion be an lot easier and better system. This is however a great addition nevertheless.
Finally we have been waiting
One question, does there have to be roleplay reason for a group/clan to assist in a clanwar.

This way a clan cant "powergame" as such
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Very happy for this