[Unofficial] EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation
Information 
[Image: unknown.png]

The EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation (abbreviation: EBC) is an EvoCity based corporation that provides entertainment, news, and online content for the people of EvoCity. We were founded with this goal on the 17 July 2019, and despite closing and joining Vantiago Incorporated on 5 August 2019, we returned on 30 April 2020, with a strong determination to provide that goal, but better.

EBC was founded by Mark Mallett, a New York born media executive who previously worked with NBC before moving back to his native EvoCity.

The EBC is looking to expand in all directions, and all help and aid is heavily appreciated on the journey towards creating the best media possible for EvoCity, if you feel as if you can play a part in that journey, do not hesistate!

We have an application process and employee structure designed to let our employee's inner creativity out. You can check out our previous work at the bottom of the post!

Application:

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Hours:

Name:
What field are you applying for?: Journalism or Photography?
Why do you want to join EBC?:
What can you bring to EBC?:

Articles:

News

"Making the facts known"

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 9 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Jan, Flex, RedPanda, Jessixa, Joe Joe, Inlandbubbles, Ryan, Kappatalist, DramaLlama
I cannot wait to pay my Evocity Teletax.
Where am I?
(07-17-2019, 08:48 PM)Ducktard Wrote: I cannot wait to pay my Evocity Teletax.

[Image: EBC1.png]

You'll be waiting forever then, since we're not a government or tax funded company. We run off of the revenue we will make and any donations people wish to make for the facts to be display properly on the news.

(07-17-2019, 08:53 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 08:48 PM)Ducktard Wrote: I cannot wait to pay my Evocity Teletax.

You'll be waiting forever then, since we're not a government or tax funded company. We run off of the revenue we will make and any donations people wish to make for the facts to be display properly on the news.

Good to hear fella.
Where am I?
[Image: July2019.png]

Coming soon...

omg so excited for that
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Lewwings
looks amazing buddy!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Lewwings
Since you don't make any direct income from people paying you, where do you earn your revenue? Everything you've made so far is in text and the only way to embed ads in text is by either manipulation or images. Manipulation would go against your point of existance and images would be easy to block.

For me to show any interest in your Evocity Broadcast Company/Corporation(?) I want atleast some knowledge on how text is earning the company money.
(08-01-2019, 08:03 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: Since you don't make any direct income from people paying you, where do you earn your revenue? Everything you've made so far is in text and the only way to embed ads in text is by either manipulation or images. Manipulation would go against your point of existance and images would be easy to block.

For me to show any interest in your Evocity Broadcast Company/Corporation(?) I want atleast some knowledge on how text is earning the company money.

Hello and thanks for your concern!

Currently EBC is being funded personally be me, Mark Mallett, to provide fair and unbiased news to the EvoCity area. So it's basically funded out of my own pocket, but I'm willing to do that for a while EBC settles down and grows a stable audience. In the future, we hope we can be funded regularly by our readers.

We have no interest in using advertisements as a way to fund the EBC ever.

However, over the last two weeks, EBC has earned $1201 in donations so far, which is very kind of the people of EvoCity! We're glad people are already content with our stories and promise that their money will be used well for EBC and its running costs.

We hope this has answered your question, and sheds some light on how we operate financially.

Mark Mallett
President of EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation

This sounds like a Money Laundering Scheme, and if not so where does Mark Mallet get his money from?