[Unofficial] EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation
(08-01-2019, 11:11 PM)ZShibe Wrote: This sounds like a Money Laundering Scheme, and if not so where does Mark Mallet get his money from?

[Image: EBC1.png]

Money that has been saved up by myself personally to fund this corporation. There is no catch, there is no benefits to any other entity, and it's completely my own money.

Mark Mallett
President of EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(08-01-2019, 10:59 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 08:03 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: Since you don't make any direct income from people paying you, where do you earn your revenue? Everything you've made so far is in text and the only way to embed ads in text is by either manipulation or images. Manipulation would go against your point of existance and images would be easy to block.

For me to show any interest in your Evocity Broadcast Company/Corporation(?) I want atleast some knowledge on how text is earning the company money.

Hello and thanks for your concern!

Currently EBC is being funded personally be me, Mark Mallett, to provide fair and unbiased news to the EvoCity area. So it's basically funded out of my own pocket, but I'm willing to do that for a while EBC settles down and grows a stable audience. In the future, we hope we can be funded regularly by our readers.

We have no interest in using advertisements as a way to fund the EBC ever.

However, over the last two weeks, EBC has earned $1201 in donations so far, which is very kind of the people of EvoCity! We're glad people are already content with our stories and promise that their money will be used well for EBC and its running costs.

We hope this has answered your question, and sheds some light on how we operate financially.

Mark Mallett
I refuse to believe you expect to run off crowd funding as a company and news source, if you can't monetize it then what's the point of investing?
(08-01-2019, 11:39 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 11:11 PM)ZShibe Wrote: This sounds like a Money Laundering Scheme, and if not so where does Mark Mallet get his money from?

Money that has been saved up by myself personally to fund this corporation. There is no catch, there is no benefits to any other entity, and it's completely my own money.

Mark Mallett

Where do you as a Individual receive your money from though?
(08-02-2019, 02:42 AM)ZShibe Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 11:39 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

Mark Mallett

Where do you as a Individual receive your money from though?

No reply for quite a while, sounds like you do indeed money launder. Where do you, Mark Mallet in other words, receive your income from.

Good morning!

I'd like to announce formally and publicly two new additions to the EBC team.

Firstly, I'd like to welcome Taylor Dixon as a journalist, he's already wrote a few stories, and will continue to help out in future stories, welcome (publicly) Mr Dixon! Secondly, Lt. J. Anderson has joined our team as a journalist! Unlike Taylor Dixon, Lt. Anderson will be out and about gathering stories, whereas Mr Dixon will be writing some of them.

Welcome onboard, Dixon & Anderson!

If you would like to get involved with EvoCity Broadcasting Company, please contact Mark Mallett at [email protected].

Thank you.

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Flex, Jonas

After a series of discussions with Mr. Deacon of Vantiago Incorporated, EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation has become a part of the Vantiago brand, and will work with Vantiago to reach a bigger audience and make the facts known.

With this, EvoCity Broadcasting Company is no longer an independent organisation and as of yesterday evening, is a part of Vantiago Incorporated. I, Mark Mallett, will take the position of Head of the Media Department to help with Vantiago's work and projects. Additionally, Mr. Taylor Dixon and Lt. J. Anderson are both welcomed to join Vantiago alongside me, as was agreed in our discussions. 

This decision was made to create and maintain high standards and professionalism in the media for the citizens of EvoCity and it's surrounding cities; Pines City and Ranox City. 

We believe this was in the best interests of the media market, and hope that you would agree with that.

Thank you.

Mark Mallett
Ex-President of EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation & Current Vantiago Head of the Media Department

Closed
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Re-opened, good luck man!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Lewwings

We’re back!

Mark Mallett
President of EvoCity Broadcasting Company 

Good evening, EvoCity!

Today marks the return of the EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation (or EBC for short, not to be confused with the Estleback Corporation) after nearly nine months of a hiatus, we soon plan to return fully operational to EvoCity and it's citizens in order to make the facts known. The last time you heard from us, we were just acquired by Vantiago Incorporated and had our staff assimilated into their media branch, however, Mr Mark Mallett departed from the company after a while to fulfill other personal commitments, and the rest of the employees of the media team from EBC eventually left as well. This happened in 2019.

Now it's 2020. The world is changing, uncertainty is high, and fake news is rife. With the news industry in EvoCity and her surrounding cities returning to serious inactivity, Mark Mallett saw fit to return there to rejuvenise the industry once again. After a discussion with Mr Deacon of Vantiago, EBC was spun off back into its own company and returned to independence from a parent company, and is now readying up to start it's second stint of existence, hopefully lasting a lot longer than the first one.

With this, several changes are coming soon; a new logo, main page layout, and employee structure is coming soon. This cannot be achieved alone, and we ask that if anyone has an interest in joining us or bettering their own skill set through us to go ahead and contact Mr Mallett through the appropriate channels. Additionally, an application system will be provided soon for those who are interested. We plan to be fully operational and have all of these upcoming changes completed by 8 May 2020, so stay tuned!

We seriously cannot wait to get back to reporting the latest to you and making the facts known.

Thank you
EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation