[Unofficial] EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation
[Image: fD6PM5M.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings
[Image: unknown.png]
We're hiring journalists and photographers from today! If you're interested in making the facts known, please get in contact with us; the more the merrier.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Link
Steam Name: DramaLlama
Steam ID: 76561198297055869
Hours: 270 hours

Name: Wilter Woot

What field are you applying for?: Journalist

Why do you want to join EBC?: I have seen lots of problems in Evo City that people need to know about. I, as an ex-criminal myself, know how to get into the mind of these people. I can get into the mind of the lowest of the low, giving a unique perspective of journalism to the table. The word just needs to get out there.

What can you bring to EBC?: My criminal past will add something unique to my journalism but that is not all. I also bring a sense of... ruthlessness to the table. Doing anything to get the story, including putting my life on the line. Oh... also A level English writing skills I guess.
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]
The following 2 users Like DramaLlama's post:
  • Lewwings, Link
(05-16-2020, 07:00 PM)DramaLlama Wrote: -snip-

Your application is under review by the management team of EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation, please sit tight while your application is being reviewed. A conclusion will be announced within 72 hours.

Thank you.

Today, EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation has gained a new member with a new perspective in the form of Wilter Woot (DramaLlama). We're very glad and lucky to have gained Mr Woot and are looking forward to the news stories and other media he brings onboard for EBC!

Application accepted, Wilter Woot!

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Link, Seifenspende
Tongue 
[Image: OGrhV8Q.png]

We at EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation have a few announcements to make before the month of June is out!

Firstly, we have a slightly updated logo that no longer has a white background, this updated design was presented to us by an average citizen who took it upon themselves to better us in a small way, and for that we thank them very much. This version will be used in all future EBC posts and articles from now on.

Secondly, we have decided to focus completely on our news branch and we will only be releasing EBC News content from now on, not that this will make much of a difference, but it is an official change in our direction from a media company to a news company. We will retain our existing name however, and the EBC News trademark, however instead of it being our main product, it is now our only product.

Finally, this month has been a good month for us as it seems Vantiago and its Pravda have fallen behind this month. This graph should explain why:

A bit of friendly competition would be nice every once in a while!

To finish off, we at EBC would like to thank anybody who has read and "liked" our articles, it means a lot and keeps us going, knowing that we're being positively received. Coming up soon is our first anniversary too, so that should be a nice milestone to look forward to.

Thank you,
Mark Mallett
President of EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation