BanID: 81357

Ban Reason
Double Accounting

Staff Member: Ghostkiller

Involved users
Myself

Why should you be unbanned?
POSTING ON BEHALF OF £10 CRO

It has now been around 9 months since I have received this suspension from Ghostkiller. I have now been playing on this server for around 3 years, with this being the first ever Garry's Mod server I have ever played on. Over the years I have racked up a handful of bans. After my account got permanently banned initially, I had no other option to play on the server then to Double Account, hence I turned to doing so. On my new account, I attempted to improve and have even recieved a RPP and created and sold several roleplay dupes, which lead to the buyers using them to gain RPP points of their own.

However, after attempting to reform and having a much cleaner record then previously, I was caught for multiple counts of double accounting. Ive tried to contact several administators but, my forum and discord account have also been suspended, and a forum account I made to appeal the ban have been banned. This left me with no choice but to enter the server on two extra alt accounts to attempt to find a Super Administrator to help me. I got in contact with Tomo, however that was to no use. Through these actions I have been left with several lengthy suspensions adding up to over 10 years of ban time, with the longest ban still having 4 years and 5 months left on it. This makes my suspension virtually permanent. 

I understand that I have been wrong in the past. I did do my best to alter myself and did begin to reform, yet my past came back and got me suspended each time. At this point I have gone full circle, I can no longer play the server without having to double account, but I no longer wish to do so. I just wanted to ask for one last try and then ill leave for good. I dont wanna not be able to play and roleplay correctly, knowing my voice will probably get recognised and ill get banned again. I dont believe there will be any harm done in unbanning my account for one last time. It will make me value it more and therefore encourage me to play more seriously, where as on alt accounts I would treat them as disposable and minge about. 

Its been a very long time since I have last played and I think I am reformed and one last try would not hurt and instead encourage me to improve rather then to fuck about on alts. I apologise for my previous actions, and im just asking for one more try to have a go at the server properly. I know the chances of this getting accepted are tiny, but I think me getting unbanned would overall be alot better for the community.

Thank you, Cro.
Hi Cro,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR. Seeing as Ghost is no longer in the team myself and the team will be handling this UBR. Now if I may ask why did you believe it was a good idea to DA at the time and if we lift the ban on your main account how do we know you are not going to do it again.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-16-2019, 10:01 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Cro,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR. Seeing as Ghost is no longer in the team myself and the team will be handling this UBR. Now if I may ask why did you believe it was a good idea to DA at the time and if we lift the ban on your main account how do we know you are not going to do it again.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Hello Joe Joe,

As I have stated my accounts were suspended on both Discord and the forums. I attempted to Appeal through a friends account by having him post for me. However, Ghostkiller instantly denied this and when I first posted my UBR on my own account he banned it even though my account is not permanently suspended but for 5 years. This gave me literally no options to appeal my ban. That is when I hopped on an alt account and spoke to Tomo in game, I did not play on said account, I just instantly contacted moderators and waited for a response. Now that I have seen that Ghost has the "Donator" tag, ive decided to attempt the fourms again. I apologise for having to break rules to try and appeal but it seemed like the only option. (If this is what you were referring to by "Was it a good idea to DA at the time"

As for DA'ing outside of trying to appeal, my account was banned permanently, this made me think the only way I could get to play was to DA. It was stupid of me to do so and I really shouldn't have, just waited my time and tried to appeal it, but at the time permabans were permanent. I just wanted to play and did my best to stay out of trouble. Now I've realised that the sensible option would be to use my main account, where everyone knows its me. This will make me value it more and in turn make me want to keep it unbanned.

And to address your final point. To be honest, there is no way for you to know if I will DA again. You can just take my word for it when I say I wont. Since I will have my main account back, I will obviously follow the rules and not get it banned this time. All I can do is tell you I will not, and to prove that, I will have to keep my main unabnned and continue to paly on it. Either way, it would be better for me to be unbanned and following the rules then possibly DA'ing and minging about. So, you just have to trust me enough to follow the rules on the main account, which I know sounds like a tall order, but I would appreciate another shot.
--| Denied |--

After taking into account your statement as well as recent bans not to mention the fact you were banned not too long ago for Double-Accounting this ban will remain.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<