[USER MAG] SEMICHI AQUNIO'S NEW SINGLE FLOPS!
[Image: YgwjzPY.png]

AQUINI'S FALL FROM THE SPOTLIGHT

Semichi Aqueni has gone under fire recently after a series of PR stunts done under extremely bad taste. Leading up to the latest release of her new single 'Chun Li', she released promotional weight loss videos. The videos contained graphic images of liposuction and botox.

We asked Supermodel and Socialite Madeleine Gerin Lajoie to comment on the recently controversy and this is what she had to say:
"I simply cannot believe my former good friend Semichi would endorse such brutish techniques in order to lose weight. I mean, we all know she needed it but - she's supposed to be a role model. I for one am all about body positivity, the more meat on your bones - the better!"

As always, inspiring words off Madeleine. However, the controversy does not end there. As her song 'Chun Li' has been accused of cultural appropriation as in the music video of the single she is depicted as another ethnicity all together. Haters and avid fans alike have all taken to twitter to share their distaste towards her latest career move, with the hashtag #AqueenNOmore trending globally.

[Image: c7uZ0Ac.png]

Her music debut could not have come at a worse time, as her competitor Jessica Summer is ready to release yet another album and critics are speculating that this could be her best album to date.
The following 7 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, Lesanka, RoCKy, Zulu, Jessixa, Violet DE Kittie, Janzo 火
Looks like im going for a swim
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • RoCKy
BREAKING NEWS!

We have just received news that Semichi Aquine has been hit by an bus in the V4B1 district. It is speculated that she was about to head onto the public transport vehicle. Witnesses on the scene state that she was attempting to stop the bus, as she had just missed it and ended up being hit in the process.

[Image: sVnGgU4.png]
Image of the bus

It seems as this is the PR move Semichi needed, as since our recent article fans have turned their heads and an outcry of support has been shown towards the former Miss Evocity winner. Crowds have emerged outside Mercy hospital with lighters in the air and her hit single 'Chun Li' being played on repeat.

Currently she is believed to be alive but has serious injuries which will likely leave her permanently scarred and forever ugly.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Zulu, Jessixa, RoCKy, digitalclock
What an interesting read. Too bad celebrity news mostly sucks.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

UPDATE

Semichi Panini has been sighted leaving Mercy hospital in what appears to be a Pure Rich wheelchair. Upon exiting the building she was greeted by a mob of fans and papparazi alike. Fortunately, we were given an exclusive interview with her manager who told User Magazine:
"We are afraid to announce that Semichi will never walk again. Thankfully the kind people at Munger have donated a Pure Rich Wheelchair so she can at least look fashionable with her new found... condition."

What this means for Semichi's future plans for her weight loss journey volume 2 is yet to be seen, however a future project has already been announced out of light of this recent incident, as Semichi is about to release a new hit single 'The Bus That Changed My Life'

It is expected to drop within the next week, however we were able to get out hands on a snippet of her new song:

[Image: 57EFhE2.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jessixa, RoCKy
UPDATE!

Another shocking revelation for Semichi Aneeni, as pride month comes to an end and with her new hit single coming out in just a few days, Semichi has made the revelation that she identifies as a Lesbian. Fans have speculated for sometime about the stars orientation, however it seems now she feels comfortable to be honest with the public.

Critics of her music however have claimed that this seems like a PR stunt, with many saying that with her recent run-in with the bus and now her lifestyle being revealed to the world, it seems like a desperate cry for attention.

Members of the LGBT community have taken to twitter to share their viewpoint on the situation, with many sharing the same sentiment that she is 'Not a #SkinnyLegend'.
We asked Semichi to clear the air with us personally, however she declined to comment.
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Jessixa
what
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Lewwings, Divey
UPDATE!

Semichi has dropped a surprise new single labelled 'F**k the Summer Up'. When commenting on the title and the lyrics of the song Semichi stated 'I just really hate Jessica Summer, I am declaring war on her. I am clearly the better songwriter, producer and singer. I am truly unmatched'.

When questioned about whether or not she's worried about placing lower on the charts than Summer she claimed 'Absolutely not. Jessica Summer is truly over, I doubt she'll even place'. It seems that after being left paralysed from the neck down she has had all the time in the world to focus on her new found passion in music.

You can listen to her new song today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I5TC74zQCg
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jessixa, digitalclock
UPDATE!

Here at User Magazine, after Semichi's recent single which is currently #2 on the billboard charts, we HAD to get Jessica Summer's outlook on the situation. And so, Jessica Summer kindly managed to give us some time out of her busy schedule to give us an EXCLUSIVE interview.

Here is what transpired:

'First of all, have you listened to Semichi's new song 'F**k The Summer Up'?'

'Yes , I have indeed did , one of my team actually brought it to my attention and let me heard the track , to be very honest, I am very disappointed that someone who I actually support & respect a lot in the industry just straight up try to let the world know that she hate this person over something or that over something, Women shouldn't be pinning against another woman and her as an female artist shouldn't do that . I don't even know why she think it is smart to bring my name & drag it across the street'

'Very true, I think a lot of people share the same sentiment.
Are you intimidated by Semichi at all - Do the authorities need to get involved? The lyrics in the song seem to suggest that she wants to physically assault you'

'The lyrics of the song can sound that she want to harm me but if she has the power & the strength to do so . Let's not forget that she got hit by a public transport & I believe that the authorities should be involved IF she attempt to fight her way to get into me . I am not gonna like Miss Minaj who got hit by Cardi B with a shoe on the New York Fashion Show Week .'

'I see, I think we can all remember that iconic moment at the New York Fashion Show Week!
Do you think her being paralyzed is some big publicity stunt?'

'To be honest , some celebrities like myself as a B-list likes to do publicity stunt to get attention from the media , it is common to see in the world of Hollywood but not very extreme . She wanted other celebs & the media to pity her that she got hitted and has been paralyzed , never be able to walk again . She took too far & the next level , to the point that she harmed herself like I have never met such celebrity to do such extreme things to get attention . Like if she wants attention , she can date I don't know ….. probably one of my ex from that not so well known band group . Just overall , she did something that is too far to get attention .'

'I see, that is extremely enlightening and good advice too.
Do you see Semichi as competition now that she has entered the music industry?'

'Not really , it doesn't really affect my career much , but I am happy that she is doing something that she has never done before..'

'A very humble answer.
Can fans expect a song about Semichi on your upcoming album?'

'Um... Probably , I am very proud of the album and was able to work close with Madeleine & Richard . It is very different from the previous album so it is not one of those "rainbows & colors".'

'We're glad to hear and are excited for the new album!
Do you think releasing music at the same time as someone who is disabled will reflect poorly on you?'

'It could be but it is crystal clear that she wanted to pin me down to the pit of hell . Dragging my name across the world and let everyone knows she is the best . We all got crowns & we all can have our moments , once or twice or unless , we are all celebrities & shouldn't be going against one another .'

'Great answer!
Ok, that's all I have time for at the moment. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule for this interview!'

'Your welcome & Thank You !'
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jessixa, RoCKy, digitalclock