[UNOFFICIAL] TRANS-REGIONAL AFRICAN NAVY NATIONAL INTELLEGENCE
In character information.
Full name: Mr. Fuk
Nickname(s): Lewwings, Jewwings, Leww
Full Address: None
Background Story: Born in 1989 in Beijing. Former Chinese Police Officer, served from 2010 to 2016. Left China in 2016, moved to EvoCity, have been doing some small-time security jobs since.
Role you are applying for: Area 51 Raider
Do you have any previous experience in this role: Nope
Why should we accept you: I'm eager to find out what's going on in Area 51
What can you provide to TRANNI: A meatshield for when we raid Area 51
Anything other information: I'm an illegal immigrant

Out of Character information:
Steam name: [FL:RP] Lewwings
Steam Community Page: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lewwings
Hours: 1100
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 15
Bans: 6
Blacklists: 10
Time zone: GMT/BST
How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 7
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 9
Any other information: I live off of Pepsi Max, and am Irish Cheese

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

accepted
Full name: SiR NARC Blackcock
Nickname(s): Long Girth
Background Story: My background is a picture of Eminem, Born in 1972 in Missouri, rap musician Eminem had a turbulent childhood. He released The Slim Shady LP in early 1999, and the album went multi-platinum, garnering Eminem two Grammy Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards. 

In 2000, the rapper released The Marshall Mathers LP, which was noted as the fastest-selling album in rap history. In 2010, Eminem released the Grammy-winning album Recovery, a highly autobiographical attempt to come to terms with his struggles with addiction and experience with rehabilitation. 
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (2013) also garnered numerous accolades, and the artist later followed with Revival (2017) and Kamikaze (2018).

Role you are applying for: The Retarded Bodyguard 2

What can you provide to TRANNI: well, many things. i have a special technique with my tongue which can cream anyone in seconds providing a short but effective non lethal incapacitation causes by the eye rolling orgasm. i also have the unique ability to annoy anyone in the time span of 3 minutes max. This will cause the person to feel great anger. I also have almost all admins and SAs personal information for which we can trade almost anything for.

Steam name: [FL] Joe Joe
Steam Community Page: https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=15209

Hours:1700
Age (We (will) hold this against you and it will be noted during application reviewing): 2019
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 34 
Any other information: i am a fearless warrior with non sexual intent
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Wolven
Full name: Barack Obama
Nickname(s): Obama, Osama Bin Laden, Loser
Background Story: I was a President
Role you are applying for: Anything that isn't meat shield
What can you provide to TRANNI: My superior knowledge of the alphabet (It has for sure a B in it, not sure) and extremely mild aiming talent.

Steam name: Cygnus
Steam Community Page: https://steamcommunity.com/id/memoryleaks
Hours: 1139 hours, 2787 on GMod itself.
Age (We (will) hold this against you and it will be noted during application reviewing): 16
Bans: 8, the rest have been cleared out since it's been like 4 years. I have in total 2 permabans.
Blacklists: 28
Any other information: I know for a fact that E is also in the alphabet
Cool clan gamer
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
[Image: vF7eow4.png]

Hello TRANI.

Oh what is that? Oh yes... We have stolen two of your members due to them telling us very cold information within your organization. I will kindly ask you to remove them from your roster. Contact me if you would like to know these two gentlemen.
Wolven

(07-16-2019, 02:09 PM)Wolven Wrote: [Image: vF7eow4.png]

Hello TRANI.

Oh what is that? Oh yes... We have stolen two of your members due to them telling us very cold information within your organization. I will kindly ask you to remove them from your roster. Contact me if you would like to know these two gentlemen.
the quoted message reeks of cum stains
(07-16-2019, 02:09 PM)Wolven Wrote: -snip-

Hello TRANI.

You can have them, they're officially irrelevant
The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Wolven, sebasti161, Zambie, Lewwings
Closed due to prolonged innactivity
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<