SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36038228

BanID: 64118

Ban Reason
"Using hacks on our server"

Staff Member: Lt. Grub

Involved users
-

Why should you be unbanned?
Firstly, the reason I'm writing this request is that I wanted to return to the server after the last few years to see what has changed as well as to meet whoever I have left of my old friends on here.

Secondly, at the time my ban was made, I came onto the server not to abuse the third-party tools I've had at the time, but rather to see if they work at all. From what I recall (remember, this was 4 years ago), I was using an ESP (wallhacks) and I turned it on as soon as I spawned just to see if it works.

Thirdly, I believe that those of you who know or knew me for my time here can agree that I have been known for my passion for roleplay that I've had since 2011 (this is a new account but that's another topic) and not for my suspensions on the server.
Hi Markuso!

I have raised your Unban Request with the rest of the team. Please hold tight.
In the mean-time, I'd like to ask why you think "testing" your hacks on the server was a good idea?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The reason for me using the tool (EMP or something similar) at the time was that I knew I was going to switch over to the other server soon, so I thought if I got found out and banned for a short time (or so I thought) I would not feel the drawback that much and people would forget about it over time.

The reason I was not that angry at the thought of the ban was that I thought it would be temporary and I knew it wouldn't be because I actually ruined someone's experience or gained any sort of advantage in non-fair ways, so no harm was done.

These were my thoughts at the time.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
Hello again, Markus.

Your Unban Request was brought the attention of the rest of the team. We decided it would be fair to issue you an unban. A person can change a lot in 4 years especially if it was just some petty hacks.

We trust that you will not do this again.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]