Kwsmith18
Reported User(s): Kwsmith18

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171856857

Date & Time (GMT): 12/7/19 @ 2:05A GMT

Summary of the incident
**POSTING FOR FASTFOOD9000**

He was proppushing and propblocking someones Truck. 

Evidence
[Image: 20190711210124_1.jpg]

[Image: 20190711210301_1.jpg]

[Image: 20190711210107_1.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]
I can also confirm that the user KwSmith18 was spawning very large props. A little while after the events of this PR, He became a Corleone member began spawning large block props all over the villas, there are many witnesses to this. He also mentioned in team radio when questioned that he wants to get banned and that is why he is doing it. He ended up interrupting a raid that was occurring at our base in Villas 1 by spawning the same large block prop. Not to mention that he has been punished in the past for very similar offences.
Where am I?
Here's some evidence to back up my previous statements.

[Image: 7df0b57bae46f27da745e35be94a4914.jpg]
Where am I?
I can also confirm that the user KwSmith18 was spawning very large props. A little while after the events of this PR, He became a Corleone member began spawning large block props all over the villas, there are many witnesses to this. He also mentioned in team radio when questioned that he wants to get banned and that is why he is doing it. He ended up interrupting a raid that was occurring at our base in Villas 1 by spawning the same large block prop. Not to mention that he has been punished in the past for very similar offences.
copy paste from ducktard because there was nothing better to say than him 
[Image: Ck0aTdD.jpg]
Approved

User guilty of proppushing / propblocking also 2nd offense for the same thing.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Moved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]