My fookin money
The bug happened to me. It's hard to replicate since sometimes when you get your salary it takes the money away and sometimes it give you money. I will try and video capture it.
The following 2 users Like infiSTAR.de's post:
  • dtaylor331, Slaint
I have experienced this as well,

My salary will take money out of my wallet but then it will give it back.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Flex's post:
  • dtaylor331, Slaint
Has anyone experienced this and can provide proof?

We can't do anything without any information on what job you were,
what transactions you did prior (if you did any), etc.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(10-11-2019, 11:59 PM)TASSIA Wrote: Has anyone experienced this and can provide proof?

We can't do anything without any information on what job you were,
what transactions you did prior (if you did any), etc.
I have received this problem a few more times but its super hard to record cause you have no idea when its going to happen and I don't have 50gb to keep 10 hour long recordings
It's because of the Brexit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Slaint, SpaghettiFTW, Bobby Shmicki, Pollux, Ryan, Edned, Lewwings
(10-15-2019, 12:22 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's because of the Brexit.
Alright then, fix it <3.
Bumping for other devs to explore this issue. Does anyone else still experience this?
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(05-17-2020, 01:59 PM)Edned Wrote: Bumping for other devs to explore this issue. Does anyone else still experience this?

As it's been bumped, I'm gonna post a reply.
I would ask the people experiencing the problem to check if they own a property which costs more than they earn. So for example, if you earn $200 per payday and pay $300 towards your property then sure thing you'd get a negative profit.
The following 1 user Likes Atlas's post:
  • Edned
I've come to the conclusion that this is not actually a 'bug' but is probably property payments which can cause negative balance if your job wages aren't covering the payment totally.

I'll leave this open for a bit in case anyone is experiencing this without owning properties but I believe that's the cause. Thanks to Atlas for triggering the thoughts on that.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Closed & Moved.
No replies in nearly 2 months and haven't had any reports of this issue recently. Any more issues then please open another bug report.
Thanks,
SnowFlame