UFC 239
[Image: b150da8f-6ec7-4f85-9dda-147e7e78c124.jpg]
Man what a great event. Defo worth staying up all night.

Great knockouts, Askren getting knocked out COLD within 5 seconds, making it the fastest KO ever by Jorge Masvidal. 

Spoiler: Violent imagrey

To finish the night it ended on an excellent fight between Santos and Bones, very close fight and I was certainly uncertain as to who won before it was declared, happy with Jones winning though. #AndStill
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ducktard
Was a good night, still can’t believe that 5 second knock out neither.
Where am I?
Yeah was not expecting that for my man horhay
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Jones controlled the octagon and set the pace for the whole fight, he played a strategic game and got the win as always.
Thiago however has been one of his toughest fights, great competitor.

It was obvious Nunes would win, Holly didn't deserve the title shot.

I called Masvidal winning, Ben always moves in the same ways and patterns, easiest win of Masvidals career.

Time to retire for Ben

I'm actually surprised there's MMA fans here, you guys train irl?
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Random
Said that Santos would cause Jones issues.

Ben comes back from retirement to prove a point and gets KO'ed.

On your bike my son.
(07-07-2019, 12:14 PM)JackZ Wrote: Jones controlled the octagon and set the pace for the whole fight, he played a strategic game and got the win as always.

I called Masvidal winning, Ben always moves in the same ways and patterns, easiest win of Masvidals career.

Time to retire for Ben

You broke it down well. Was hoping that Ben could get the win, but it wasn't really expected after the controversial fight against Robbie Lawler.

I don't train, and have never trained irl, no. My interest in MMA sparked around 2 years ago and I have been trying to follow closely with the big fights and such. Would love to get into MMA one day but where I currently live there's not anyone providing the proper training.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(07-07-2019, 02:53 PM)Random Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 12:14 PM)JackZ Wrote: Jones controlled the octagon and set the pace for the whole fight, he played a strategic game and got the win as always.

Time to retire for Ben

You broke it down well. Was hoping that Ben could get the win, but it wasn't really expected after the controversial fight against Robbie Lawler.

I don't train, and have never trained irl, no. My interest in MMA sparked around 2 years ago and I have been trying to follow closely with the big fights and such. Would love to get into MMA one day but where I currently live there's not anyone providing the proper training

No way Ben was winning in my opinion, Jorge has superstar Jiu Jitsu, great wrestling and better standup. 

Jorge deserves that title shot now but he'll lose, i feel any of the top 3 in Woodley, Covington and Usman would beat him.