[DENIED] Ban From Supposed Head Of Fearless That Doesn't Follow the Rules
Name: David Maskill Ingame - Cpt Maskill

Steam ID- N/A on my netbook and computer is off so cba to get it right now but will be on ASAP

Reason Ban:

1.Minge
2.Annoying
3.Can't talk
4.I'm Sick of you
These are the reasons said by the Super Admin (well my mate told me)

Time: 8:00-9:00pm GMT UK Time

Apparently I Got Perma Ban For the Following Stupid Reasons

1.Minge
2.Annoying
3.Can't talk
4.I'm Sick of you

The above is actually what he said in game my friend said.
I tried to explain to [FL] s.J but he said go onto forums, so here I am who thinks this is unfair when the Supposed head of Fearless so says s.J called everybody minges when people don't follow the rules, I think it's funny how he can call everybody minges and as soon as I call him one BAM Perma Ban or 1.00 x 10^54 minutes (Standard Form) Baisically a long time. but apparently after I said some stupid things because i didn't care anymore because i thought it wouldn't do much different and then s.J decides to tell me AFTER I said those stupid threat to tell me its 1440 minutes now hes says its definite Perma Ban now.

This, to me, is stupid and now im Perma ban off my Favourite Server Sad

Why We Should Unban You:

Because it wasn't entirely my fault also banning for minge when i just called him one... also he said that i'm annoying I probably am but no reason for ban. I'm sorry for the admins not involved this should not reflect on such a great server, but for me a Perma Ban is unfair for what I did I didn't even do anything. Just helping my friend because someone still left him tied in a knot when the police let him go, but the admin i think was Assasin said do it yourself then it started the argument and led to Perma ban
1.Minge
2.Annoying
3.Can't talk
4.I'm Sick of you

I said 1 out of 4 of these so your "friend" bullshits.

Then you went and complained to S.J then threated to crash server. Here is the link:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=927
You lost your chance of an unban when you went one step to far. So please don't create more than one account because you got banned.
I had no rope so what do you expect me to do? I don't want to spawn it since it's abuse.
You also went and helped a rebel while you were mafia which is a rule break also you screamed when I banned you and was then going to crash the server every sing le evidence in link then you spammed me with voice chats last night so I should put that 1 day back to a perm
Well at first I was wondering why you were given a perm ban, but threating to crash the server ?
Your having a laugh why should we let you back on our server ?
Threaten to crash the server has made you a threat and that has made us all remove you from FL by any means necessary it was pointless of a unban request after your little terrorist act.
(10-15-2010, 05:53 AM)Assassin Wrote: 1.Minge
2.Annoying
3.Can't talk
4.I'm Sick of you

I said 1 out of 4 of these so your "friend" bullshits.

Then you went and complained to S.J then threated to crash server. Here is the link:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=927
You lost your chance of an unban when you went one step to far. So please don't create more than one account because you got banned.
I had no rope so what do you expect me to do? I don't want to spawn it since it's abuse.
You also went and helped a rebel while you were mafia which is a rule break also you screamed when I banned you and was then going to crash the server every sing le evidence in link then you spammed me with voice chats last night so I should put that 1 day back to a perm

So i guess its perma ban with no chance of unban Shit i did the wrong thing sigh
What do you think you said cityrp was your favourite server then you said your going to crash it every single day not a good way to get unbanned
Your a fool to think you can threaten to do harm to any server, Have fun finding a new server.
Find a DerpRP server where your actions are encouraged.

Closed.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles